Favorite Part

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of story where you have to be able to enjoy characters that aren't 100% pure shoujo good guys, they have real issues that can't be fixed with a couple of nice speeches but the development so far is very satisfying and I really wanna root for Woojoo and Hanbyin

Dex-chan lover
I just realized there are 108 chapters... pain.

Anyways, I don't think this series deserves it's current rating. It's refreshing to have an MC that's really not perfect and it'll be interesting seeing her grow.

Lmfao I definitely wasn't ready for Woojoo's reaction to Mr Chulho's pitch.
Thanks so much for the translation !

the translation is so slow it breaks my heart. im pretty sure most people hate it because a fat woman shouldnt be this imperfect in their eyes. yes they wouldnt like a skinny woman to behave like that but i truly believe that people wouldnt be so harsh if she was the standard beauty

I really like this story. I feel that the characters are really relatable, although their problems aren't really what people normally go through, their reactions and stuggles are.
The plot flow, the feelings, emphasising with the struggles has a really good pacing and I highly recommend this webtoon if you're sitting on the edge on whether to read this despite the slow translation release.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I hope this series gets picked up again one day. With all the isekai adaptation hype these days sadly original work like this gets forgotten. I still really like the complexity of it

Hi everyone!
I just read this manhwa and I am at chapter 35 now, and I want more! Please anyone, help me! I don't know why Mukbang Scans stopped translating the story, but I can't stop now! Especially after I've heard that this one has over a 100 chapters!! Can I help you guys in any way, or where can I read it officially? PLEASE PLEASE HELP A GIRL OUT

Users who are viewing this thread