Fe Scans

Thanks for your work, it really did cheer me up when I needed it. Top quality.

Thank you for all that you do. I'm obsessed with Oresuki rn and you're saving me from not being able to enjoy this incredible series. I appreciate all that you do

Thanks for the translation of "Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!". Despite all the criticism that it has come into, as for me, the manga is a refreshing read and there is a lot to be said about the characters as well as the overall plot. Not that special out there, but definitely one of my favorite !

Group Leader
Thank you for cigarette and cherry! I always look forward to new chapters!! It makes my day!

Thanks for your translation of Stalkers. New chapters were the highlights of my days often.

Thanks for your translations of Bizarre Love Triangle. Are you gonna upload ch 13 & 14?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for picking up Kunoichi Tsubaki. It's my favorite series by Yamamoto.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for resuming 'Expressionless Kashiwada-san and Emotional Oota-kun' !
Although, I was hoping whoever picked it back up would translate it properly without adding fake modernized english words and swearing. If you could do that, I think most of us would appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread