February 2019: Waifu For Laifu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Love is in the air! No, seriously. Did you know that some insects and most mammals release pheromones into the air to signal sexual readiness? Humans do it to some extent as well, but we almost never consciously recognize when a woman or a man is emitting pheromones. So the next time you see someone sweaty and find the scent rather pleasant, love is literally in the air.

*adjusts glasses*

But if you’re like me, you don’t actually give a damn about real people and how much they stink! No, waifu are far superior! Belldandy still has a place in my heart even after all these years.

(Don’t tell my wife this.)

So my fellow lovers, your task for this month is to create a Valentine’s Day card for your favorite waifu!

As always, I don’t believe in restricting creativity. You can write a poem, use ClipArt, make a video, copy/paste, whatever you want. It can be as simple or as complex as you prefer. However, the only real guideline I suggest is this: it should be super obvious who your waifu is. You’re probably not going to get a lot of votes if you use some clever wordplay to make people guess who your obscure waifu is.

Here is an example of some random V-Day card I found on Google to get you going:

maxresdefault.jpg

Rules:
1. No plagiarism. That’s an instant disqualification.
2. Entries must be SFW. I don’t mind a little sexiness, but let’s not see any 99% naked waifu.
3. Entrants will have until midnight Eastern Standard Time of the 24th to submit their work. Any entry after this point in time will be disqualified.
4. Entries must be submitted here in the Entry Thread in spoiler tags and with a ping to @Zephyrus.

Prizes:
1. One $10 Amazon Gift Card provided by @Zephyrus
2. One Steam game code provided by @Lymus

Have fun and remember, waifu for laifu.

Fed-Kun's army
HMMMMMM... SFW ONLY? okay..

i only have NTR prone mama waifu's it's hard

Group Leader
@Zephyrus Here's my submission. For those who can't read in the image, my obscure waifu is Kisaragi Yamaguchi from GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class

Mod Edit: Moved to correct thread. Entirely my fault for not providing a link to the entry thread.

Staff
Super Moderator
@Mireannea
My bad, I forgot to post a link to the Entry Thread in the OP. Please move your entry over there. =)

Staff
Super Moderator
@Mireannea
@treefroog
@csb08
@w3x
@aquariumtourmaline

I'm impressed by these entries! They all look pretty good.

Remember folks, you don't *have* to follow the example I gave exactly. I don't care what format or style it is so long as it can be called a V-Day card. You can make a gif! Draw your favorite waifu/husbando! The sky is the limit here. We're off to a great start. =)

Group Leader
@Zephyrus Thought I won for some reason. After seeing all those entries, I highly believe I'll be 2nd or 3rd place. What w3x did is too good to not end up winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread