Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Ch. 74 - The Fetishist Trio

Double-page supporter
This is dropped for me, too. Season 2 just sucks too much.

Fed-Kun's army
I already felt that the Mangaka was out of ideas when S1 got a less than mediocre end. This chapter just cemented my conjecture.

How to completely destroy a good manga

Trash the end and continue with a trashier season 2

Dex-chan lover
So this is just the first couple +1... are we going to end up rehashing the same drama points as the first couple too? Meh.

Power Uploader
The season 2 looks so lame... I'm gonna vomit sugar🤮
oops vomited something else

They would have done better just following the initial group than starting this half-hearted spin-off.

@Excaseusfortis My Idea would be to follow his sister or the childhood friend. Could have been both, changing perspectives. At the same time keeping the old couple in the picture by showing their married life. I don't know why but many of these romcom's just end after marriage or relationship like there is nothing else to show.

Pseudo Harem, Wotaku Ni Koi Wa Muzukashii show how damn well you can or Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san. I wanted to count "Gokushufudou: The Way of the House Husband" as well but that is a bit more unique :p

For me this trio isn't interesting enough for me to continue.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's understandable and alright to drop now and just list off as completed, it seems that the original story we all love has concluded and this is essentially another one.. they could've just made another manga, to be completely honest unless this has something to do with anything from Season 1.. which I doubt, aside from the recurring plot.

nahhhhhhhh. I wish there was no "season" anything. I wish i never read past season 1. i wish that the mangaka could have just made a wedding arc instead of T H I S ╥﹏╥

what made me actually drop this, was the fact the girl looks like Kotoka(T⌓T)

Users who are viewing this thread