Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Ch. 74 - The Fetishist Trio

alright bro this should just get sucked into a blackhole and forgotten forever, dropped
why the hell does she look exactly like kotoka?? and i always felt like their facial expressions were unique to them and part of their character but nope, just a shitty one-track author

im not gonna lie, I would much rather see more Tatsu and kotoka. i cant get invested into another group of characters

i think its better to have a spinoff tbh. i kinda cried when she cut her hair, but i knew it was the best deciding factor.

Dex-chan lover
I do kinda felt like the last chapters with Kotoka and Tatsu were getting stale with repeated formulaic interactions (Tatsu unleashing his fetish levels while Kotoka's weirded out and vice versa) but maybe that's just the way Zurachy wanted to end the first season by going back to its roots.

I just hope we sometimes get some glimpses back to our original couple, uhhh for example... maybe like in "Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?"?

While I can guess the general flow of the new fechippuru season, I'm still interested how this will end.

Users who are viewing this thread