Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Ch. 82 - Hints of true love

Wait did people stop stop reading after these three were introduced? I know the main couple is gone and all but this is still good.

Dex-chan lover
Idk its like the author read about what a fetish was on wikipedia or something. Especially at that age there's no way they can so neatly separate their fetish from romantic feelings they may feel. Its kinda jarring.

Thanks for all the hard work and the new chapter! I know a lot of people left when the main couple story finished, but I still very much enjoy it and am very happy that you guys are scanlating it :)

Wow I didn’t realize so many people left after the first couple arc finished. The manga even now is amazing if you ask me. It’s a shame so many left. I appreciate every chapter even now and will In the far future. Keep it up!

Dex-chan lover
The 3 of them better stay in a 3 way relationship.... else I'll feel cheated...

@Yeetling_beta To be fair, that's more cause it's annoying to some people... a series is about it's characters... so randomly switching the characters feels more like a betrayal of the series to some folk...

It's not wrong to assume that we are still in the same universe as the one in the first season right? If so, then it's not impossible to assume that the "Yunoki-sensei" on page 5 is somewhat related to Tatsu on the first season?

Double-page supporter
Hmm the loli only likes naoi's smell and not really him,interesting,then miori is lovable for me now

Users who are viewing this thread