Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Ch. 86 - Let's aim to be a Mugi-Master!!

lifeispain.jpg

Life is pain

Dex-chan lover
When your name is in the credits :), thanks TLs

Also is this jealousness I'm seeing? Seems like we are in for a really peculiar love triangle

Dex-chan lover
Lol naoi drew the hair of mugi very good but not the face and wow this is pretty weird and funny to see him getting obsessed with mugi suddenly and oh miori is jealous noice this is getting good!!

Dex-chan lover
"we can see gab in it's natural enviroment while Izumi also know as predator maximus uses it's inner dialogue to hunt it down"

Dex-chan lover
I was following through the character switch but now I’m just confused as to where the fuck this is going

Thanks for the TL

Fed-Kun's army
Okay... Naoi's sudden conversion to a small height fetishist, is getting weirder by the minute! Also, thanks for the shout out m8s! And yeah, you can never have too many typesetters for one manga xD.

Dex-chan lover
@Deszera @TopNepp I like to think that fucked up proportions/perspective is intentional because of Naoi's fetish and how she's slowly beginning to love him

Thanks a lot for the new chapter! Still funny to read and the drawings are gorgeous! Let's hope for some progression sometimes soon perhaps :D

Users who are viewing this thread