Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Ch. 86 - Let's aim to be a Mugi-Master!!

Hahhha.....Small height fetish is increasing day by day..... Can't wait for the next chapter.....

Group Leader
Hello @Maiorem ! Well since I'm the QC / QA of this team, that means that among checking everyone's work (translation, cleaning, typesetting, bonus memes etc.), I'm also what we call a proofreader, aka checking the final typeset if that's what you meant. Is there any problem with that? Let me know here or in dm so that we can improve :)

Group Leader
Hi there @GentilGab, here are the things from this chapter that I think can be improved on:
Page 2: "LikeWith that, I'm a Mugi-Master too right?!"

Page 4: "Small height fetishism is not just about appreciating what's biologically small thingsphysical smallness"—the original uses 物理的小ささ which translates to physical smallness, not "biologically small things"; biological smallness would be 生物学的小ささ.

"I shouldn't drink"
"even less a soda..."

炭酸でき飲まなきゃ
やってらんないよ
This should have been
"I must drink soda"
"But I can't do it"

"It's also about enjoying things happening because of smallness..."

"Or even the childness felt in that smallnesssmallness perceived in childishness"

Page 5:
"And...that'sthis is the original un-zoomed drawdrawing (or, if you would rather the original translation,version)"

Page 6:
"I..."
"I was lacking of seriousness"

俺…
浅はかでした…
浅 is shallow or superficial, sometimes even silly, but not "lacking of seriousness". Personally, I would translate both speech bubbles as "I understand now..." "how shallow I was..."

Page 7:
"Naoi-san is still immature..."
That's not a proper translation.
直生さんはホントまだまだですね…
The original does not say anything about Naoi's maturity; it just says he's really not up to par, or he's got a really long way off.

"I think he has just been living a normal life thought."

Page 9:
"If I say it's no, then it's no...!!"

Also, the cleaning and redrawing on the bottom of page 9 is not a very good job. Would have been better to just leave the original text untranslated—speaking of which, it's not even in here.

Group Leader
Thank you :)
We were under different conditions than usual for this chapter, which led to offering a lower quality chapter than usual.
We had to use the work of the Brazilian team, which we are really grateful of for letting us use it, and had a few incidents during the scanlating process which is about personal issues of the team members.
So we did our best to be able to post the chapter on time so that you guys could get your weekly chapter just like every Wednesday.
Also keep in mind that all of us are volunteering, are not getting paid, nor bilingual in Japanese and English.
We are also human, have our own issues and sometimes make some mistakes :)
Adressing to our readers in general, I'm sorry for the lower quality of this chapter than what you have been used to, we are still a small, starting scanlating team, but we are doing our best to provide these chapters to everyone.
Everyone is still learning and improving, please prevent from being rude to our team members :)

what direction will they go now...

just when there seems to be love beyond fetish that starting to bloom

what blooming was another new fetish instead

Users who are viewing this thread