Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Ch. 88 - The scent of a good ol' love comedy

If i remember right,The teacher is the sister & sister and law of the last pair right? Didn't notice at first cuz she got straight and not curly hair.

Dex-chan lover
Teacher is always moving behind the scenes. Thanks for the chapter!!!

At this point it doesn't seem that Mugi even has a chance at a happy end lol... The other two are being shipped so hard! Thanks for the translation as well :)

The Miori girl seems like she will definitely be the stumbling block in this relationship with her Tsundere-ness.

@Mad_Dawg. Oh shit, you're right. Just checked and the last name of the teacher matches the guy's last name from the previous couple, missed that completely.

Me after not commenting on the last couple of chapters and not seeing my username in the credits page anymore: https://media.tenor.co/videos/4013228406db21a6234f3eaba76150db/mp4

Dex-chan lover
OH GOD OF COURSE IT WAS THE LITTLE SISTER SHE WOULD DO THAT AH I WAS REALLY MISSING THE OLD CAST

Double-page supporter
Aw, hell! Yunoki Eno has jumped to this story to stir the pudding once again!

Oh, bring us a Mugi pudding and a cup of good cheer!~ haha, keep up the great work.

Fed-Kun's army
Noice! Yunoki is back! And she became a teacher! I hope the first couple comes back as like the judges of the contest! That would be amazing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread