Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Maiden is Delicious

Dex-chan lover
Talking about hair fetish. This is like a shock-factor and for a short laugh instead of actually feel like a fetish
Ah,,, i miss dansai bunri crime edge.

Group Leader
The typesetting is pretty awful, and the Google translate level of ESL grammar is similarly awful.
Get a proofreader if you plan on continuing to TL from Japanese to Portuguese to English.

Or better yet, don't translate from Japanese to Portuguese to English.

@DrWhoCares The typesetting is okay, considering what there is out there. And while your mention about grammar might be okay as constructive criticism, you're just being a dick. Translate it yourself better then for us to read, or don't read it if it bothers you so much.

Group Leader
@Theteresu Thanks for the save, but I've really gotta improve my translation. Simply put, I'm not a native Japanese speaker and I don't know Portuguese all too well, hence the translation quality largely depends on my English skills.

@DrWhoCares I appreciate the feedback. I'm totally doing the scanlation as a personal project, which I know is no excuse for bad translation, but I'm trying to improve. I'd be more grateful if you'd provide exact things which I can improve on.

Group Leader
@Theteresu The typesetting is not okay, because there's massive, glaring issues, that could be easily fixed with seconds of anyone's time. Also, "Translate it yourself better then for us to read" is a terrible argument. It's like saying "If you don't like the apples they have at the store, just grow your own instead."
All work, regardless of medium, is open for criticism. This is no exception.

@HEXyren I give you props for not begging for money. I'm also shitty at Japanese, but I go direct, Japanese -> English only, and I have my work checked. I refuse to do a shitty job, and that's a big difference.
You wanted examples, download this .txt with a fuck ton of comments from me:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/216746688709132288/561961688157650945/HEXyren_Feedback.txt

@DrWhoCares I never said criticism isn't okay, but the way you worded it stood out to me more as being a dick than giving criticism. Sorry if I misunderstood your intentions.

EDIT: Checked out the .txt and I'm very sorry for thinking that you just wanted to bash the translator!

Group Leader
@DrWhoCares Thank you for taking your time in pointing all these out. I'll start working on a new chapter very soon and hopefully will be able to heed your advice.

Users who are viewing this thread