Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Desired Legs

Double-page supporter
@truenoking and anyone else who cares
they are two adults who met in a bar and decided to get together after having a one night stand( even if nothing happened). they both have what could be considered odd fetishes. if you got past that thinking this was a lovey-dovey high school romance and are saying she is a slut for having a previous relationship idk what to tell you. sorry, you are misguided about your ideas on women and how they should behave.

she isn't a slut she is a human being. at this point we don't know anything about her previous relationship, maybe she didn't love that person, maybe she means its her "first love" not first relationship.

maybe she lied about it in general, that doesn't make her a slut, whore, used condom, or anything other than someone who lied.

and to comment on anyone saying it isn't "innocent" as the title implies, how so? where does the definition of innocent say "is a virgin"?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/innocent
from googles dictionary:
"in·no·cent
/ˈinəsənt/
adjective
adjective: innocent

1.not guilty of a crime or offense."

they are together based on their MUTUAL fetishes with one another, not because they are both "Perfect Virgins".

@LoneWizzy Good question but, you are correct. I could go into my explanation of how I came to this conclusion, but it would be the same as my previous comment that got moderated so feel free to PM if you want me to enlighten you.

@truenoking preach brother

@virginhunter When you know you will get moderated if you type what is your mind that's when i draw the line... I don't necessarily want to put up with more of your toxic persona if that's the case i was just a little curious...

Fed-Kun's army
Another author getting fucking lazy. "How do I keep the manga interesting? Hmmm... Right! I'll just add a new character! And - OMG, who could have imagined? - she's gonna be a fetishist too!". Seriously... Lazy as fuck.

Fed-Kun's army
At least she doesn't have a foot fetish

I think she would love my leg if I shaved it
fun fact that no one needs to know, I never wear dresses without Leggings

Users who are viewing this thread