Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Their Night

Aggregator gang
God of course the FMC has had already experience in relationship and sex, she's not shy, she's pretty goergeous and she's 23. May I remind you that the average age for a girl for her first time is around 16 years old ?

What absolue virgin betas in the comment.
Women like sex just as much as dudes, she got herself pretty and ready was gracious enough to ignore the missed restaurant date and was so in the mood for him, would have been perfect too to take some of his stress away.

so if im getting this right MC denied her offer because

"youre always initiating and i get pulled along, but before we have passionate sex for the first time i want to be the one who initiates it"

lolwut but everyone relationship is different i suppose, she went out of her way to get pretty and kept a strong smile after what happened and got blue balled because he wants it to be special and him starting it, glad she gave him a jab though

Double-page supporter
Lol, the comments are more on subtly telling people how "experienced" they are at dating/love/sex rather than actually discussing the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
to those who didn't get it:
he didn't do it, cause then the author can't milk more chapters

Dex-chan lover
If NTR with another guy happens in this manga, I will fly to japan, find the author and bitch slap him to next year.

Fed-Kun's army
BRUH.... We were soo fucking close to achieving greatness! SO! CLOSE!

Users who are viewing this thread