Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Their Night

It shows him putting the present in her hand at the end, but that means he just left her there to sleep on the floor!!

The jebait is real lmfao
But tbh fucking up the date and then rejecting her like that the first time they are about to fuck sounds like the perfect combo to get dumped, but hey it's a manga it can be as idealistic as the writer wants so that's nice

Dex-chan lover
the people who complain about him being beta or whatever are the same sub-humans who've never been in a relationship or understand what it means to take things slow.

but yo forreal, since he loves hair so much if she just shows him her pubes he'd be down to sex instantly lmaooo

Dex-chan lover
Okay, Author-san, we readers are just like Kotoka; we'll wait for the big moment, BUT don't make us wait too long!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it takes the author about 80% of the time just drawing the hair for each chapter. It's crazy how detailed it is.

Dex-chan lover
This guy is waiting untill her hair is long enough to reenact The Birth of Venus.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamn y'all angry about how MC hasn't yee yee Kotoka. Let's appreciate the goddamn hair in this chapter, it's goddamn beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's not their first time, and they bathe together pretty regularly.

Well shit just reread and they never actually had sex. Just the baths.

Dex-chan lover
Abe is not pleased, mangaka-san.

n-abeterror-a-20150203-870x614.jpg

@Pilatypus ok ya so then where does it tell us they've done it before? Which chapter? Because I just binged it the other day and I'm positive they have not

what a beta.. hopes he get ntr'd

wait its the authors incompetency's fault... MC didnt show any beta trait before, only this one.. fucking author trying to stretch the manga by some beta shit

Seeing IRL betas calling a fictional character a beta is hilarious af. Truly a pot calling a kettle black.
Ya betas are all just desperate to read them go play sword and shield(or sheath). What MC did is understandable. Although, he could've explain it a bit better, but detailing a better dialogue is just already spoon feeding the readers. So thank god the author didn't.

Yes, blue-balling is bad, but doing it half-assed is much worse. Take it from my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread