Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Act Spoiled, Kotoka-Chan!

Double-page supporter
enjoy these pre-drama chapters

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that despite their teasing, mom and imouto do seem to like Kotoka and want her to be with Yunoki.

Dex-chan lover
Mom went full meme here.
Also, both of the women of the household are thirsty af...wonder how it’s possible no one still made them their prey.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all can't blatantly say drama is coming and not spill the deeds. What kind of drama with talking about? love rival, sudden break up, etc... Post it under spoiler tags.

Contributor
@Sussudio

According to @Unknownids, and I quote,

this turns into a love triangle with his childhood friend where they go on a date and almost kiss. chapter 50 has kotoka moving out of his apartment.

Dex-chan lover
By looking at the raws we may have to add that drama tag in. Me personally? I wish we don't have forced drama in here I like the comfy hair fetish romance we've been having so far.

Im about to vomit sugar, its like they threw me into an ocean of fluff and im having to eat my way out.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy

My god that pisses me off. Why do people feel the need to try to pointlessly add drama to stuff like this? We all know these two are going to end up together, adding a love rival wrecks the premise of the series! They're already clearly in a serious relationship how can the author just undo all that and think that that's okay!?

Dex-chan lover
For all this who read about drama in the comments below -
just take a look at raws - even if there's like some kind of drama between 20-50 chapters - it still don't feels like drama, manga continuous at the same tone as it was, so I don't think I there will be some heartbreaking crap, may a little bit misunderstanding (as I understand, she moves out bcs they try to act like a normal couple, and shut their fitishes behind a closed door, but it was to hard) etc. At least I didn't see any global drama at the chapters 49-51 (that you can read for free, previous is closed).

Double-page supporter
even worse is chapter 51 shows him having coffee with some new hair girl.

A short hair fetish! Finally there's someone like me. Exposed napes are sexy

Users who are viewing this thread