Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 60 - Kotoka

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully it's over. Drama can be good but this isn't. Simply because it's seems out of place. She once said that it doesn't matter how over relationships work as long as the two of them are happy. And now she wants more. That's great but to the point of moving out...She suggested moving in together if I recall. Plus there were some chapters where you could see that they were genuinely falling in love with each other.

Best ch in a while kotoka really makes this series

The parents was short fun addition to the cast with moms back fetish might see her again

Dex-chan lover
THANKS, my ass. The worst reply you can come up with...............................................

Double-page supporter
If this annoys you try to imagine that when they say "back" they actually mean it as a metaphor for another part of the male body

Dex-chan lover
@DeProgrammer
"Thanks" is not a reply. It is a selfdestruction to answer feelings conveyed in "I love you".
Even if it takes 30 seconds or a minute to come up with a reciprocating reply, but never do the plain "Thanks". It is a fucking mood killer of highest order. That is all there is.

dear god I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel for this garbage """"drama"""" arc

Dex-chan lover
It seems like they're resolving this arc, but it personally completely ruined Kotaka's character for me, and I no longer want them to end up together. Obviously they do, but in this weird fantasy world where everyone is a sexual deviant completely defined by a kink, every other similarly aged girl presented is a better option than Kotaka. Tatsu is making huge concessions for them to get back together, seeming with zero issues with how she acted, or even a single thought that she was in the wrong

Aggregator gang
@gameriuxlt they already had a good relationship (by their standards) but then kotoka went haywire making the "problem" (in her eyes) a lot more prevalent and then leave him without a reason ghosting him for days, after that we see him struggling for days because of that to the point that he almost cheats on her because a misunderstanding of his boss (that really would be the most realistic outcome but manga i guess), then he receives the notice that his mom is hurt or sick idk then when he goes to visit her he has to break the heart of his childhood friend for the girl that left him for days to then receive the speech from his mom that he has to be the one to patch things out, meanwhile all we get from kotoka's side is that she has been cozy in her parents house making jokes and having no repercussions from her decisions, so yes this chapter was underwhelming to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
FTnglpK.png

Users who are viewing this thread