Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Love Comedy

Fed-Kun's army
Oof I dont like this at all. Feels super forced.

Dex-chan lover
You may be cute and we have similar tastes for voices but you gotta back off childhood friend >.>

@Wind1 - 99.99% of the time it is. Authors/editors for whatever reason feel compelled to always include pointless drama where there is no need for any.

Dex-chan lover
F for childhood friend. She's such a ncie girl though.

UNQsBqL.png

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, this used to be comfy and funny, now it's retarded love triangle bullshit we've seen everywhere, fuck this.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly, something that NO ONE asked for : unnecessary love triangle / drama.

Fed-Kun's army
PLEASE no love triangle nonsense. Legit I'm fine with Fluff for our main two.
There's always gotta be drama, and they always gotta bring in the 'childhood friend who is in love with MC' trope.

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh, what's with you guys complaining about "love triangle drama"? I don't see any drama in this love triangle, only comedy and a moment of Kotoka asserting her claim and Mashizu not contending it (I bet she wasn't serious about the "If I see an opening, can I go for it?" line).

Double-page supporter
@Tamerlane Two/Three reasons that authors won't do that. First off, not the author's preference. Second, the readers doesn't like it because it's not "normal." (I always find this reason stupid because when it comes to gore and violence, it's okay because it's only "fiction" but when it comes to a fictional situation regarding love, they get triggered) Third, most of these stories are easily concluded if polygamy was allowed and therefore, the publishers can't milk it. So the authors are often prevented to do these by their publishers.

Anyways, just my cents.

Dex-chan lover
[ol]
Set language to All
Read Brazilian chapter 50+
Learn through context
dammit author
[/ol]

Users who are viewing this thread