Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - The Suffering of a Hair Fetishist

Dex-chan lover
I guess I was too fast reading this? I don't see what was so scary, oh welp.

thankyou for allowing me to read your manga properly and appreciate the hardwork and effort that went in to the Tl, TS, CL, and PR
May you have many more chapters translated and your fanbase grow

Nice to see all this fucking drama go down without giving a fuck because i read ahead in the spanish version PepeLaugh

Fed-Kun's army
did you just baited foot fetishist into reading this wtf

@2HypeChan @wazup10
I haven't translated it, yesterday a "funny" dude upload this chapter with a jump scare in each page, it was impossibile to read. I cleaned it from jump scare and uploaded it cause I wanted to read it and people wanted to read it, when Bolt scan upload their chapter this one will probably be deleted or I will, Idk. I only did a "community service"😆
@sheogorath85 I copied the title inside the first page without attention. Now I changed it with that one on chapter 25 as you suggested, but as I said this chapter is probably temporary and I haven't translated it.

Dex-chan lover
should've just said

'then you'll have all that hair to play with when i'm not here'

Dex-chan lover
To MC, is a haircut for a girl equivalent to guro?

Because if so, insert the most concerned Pepe you can find.

Lol I love the little half-pun at the end

髪は死んだ!?
Is the hair dead? (This is what it says at the very bottom)

And

神は死んだ!?
Is God dead?

Are read the same way

I don't even know if that was the author's intention. But looking at the state of today's Isekai epidemic, I would say yes to the latter.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... seems like there's much less noise now, but oh welp, going back to our daily bread of manga.

Double-page supporter
Damn huge props to the author for drawing this chapter. Can't be easy to draw all that hair.

Thanks for the chapter and ur work translators. Also that guy in the comments last chapter is like actually insane. He should be ignored next time.

Users who are viewing this thread