Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - Turning Point

@raydnt

Just because there are depper levels of hell doesn't mean you have to reach them to be in it.

This MC is utter trash, at least others have the convenient excuse of someone else cockblocking, or at the very least are not being officially together AND/or living+sleeping with each other for months.

He must literally be asexual, not even masturbating while living with his dream fetish.

I read a bit further and it only gets more and more stupid.

drop

Please don’t stop translating this. I know that a lot of the comments are negative, however I still wanna see how this train wreck ends.

Dex-chan lover
I won't lie, I like her a lot more than the other girl.

But, she shouldn't be with him lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt well for kanojo okarishimasu we expected the mc to be trashy. Here that is not the case so some may feel betrayed when they came here for a dose of light hearted romcom. Cant blame people for disliking the current arc. 40 or so chapters of a stagnant romance and then this haaaa...

Dex-chan lover
... Am I the only one here who genuinely enjoys this manga and doesn't find as much fault in it as the horde of complainers does?

Fed-Kun's army
As dense and uncommunicative as Tatsu is, I don't think he's a "garbage" MC. You have to remember that he and Kotoka started living together only a month after they met each other. That really isn't enough time to get to know someone so they definitely rushed into this. Moreover, we don't know anything about him beyond that this is probably his first committed relationship with someone. In all likelihood he doesn't know how to handle things like this and doesn't realise how important communication is when it comes to resolving disagreements with your partner.

Aside, irreparably damaged is a strong term, but I don't see how Tatsu could fix this. Anyone got any ideas?

Dex-chan lover
@QGC129
Fix what? There doesn't seem to be a whole lot broken in their relationship aside from a misunderstanding and a miscommunication on both ends. All that they need to do is just honestly talk it out without trying to "win" the stupid argument. They were so close like 8 times, but then one of them would make a petty comment and ruin the whole thing. Both still like each other. They just dont always express it in the best fashion.

Both have flaws which contributed to their current status:

Tatsu is too internal about his interests outside of hair. He isn't great at taking hints, nor is he expected to be since this is still his first real relationship, and some people just struggle with it more than others. He can be a bit of an idiot sometimes, but not because he isn't trying his best. It is just that what he thinks is the best choice, actually isn't. This is basically him not having a lot of familiarity with how relationships work. He has yet to learn what is okay and what isn't when dating someone. He is still in "host" mode, not "living with girlfriend" mode. If you specifically devote a day to your girlfriend, don't fucking invite your female friend inside when she shows up unannounced. That is like planning a birthday party for your kid, only to have another kid show up uninvited, who happens to also be having their birthday that day, and merging the two parties into one.

Kotoka on the other hand, it too internal about her desires outside of his back. She wants the relationship to progress, but doesn't actually contribute to doing that positively. In fact she actually contributes to it negatively with her dumb ban, her one sided decision making, her requests with no "right" answers, and borderline excessive jealousy. First of all, if you want a relationship to advance, you do not remove the very thing which started it to begin with. It is like digging a hole. If you want the hole to be deeper, you don't start by filling it in. Secondly, she can't just make one sided decisions which affect both of you. No one likes being forced to do something they dislike without having at least a say in it. And if she wants change, dont just force the ball into their court. Offer your own solutions, dont just ask and let them figure it out because only you know what you really want, they may get to the "right" answer, but it isn't a guaranteed thing. If you dislike something, say so. lastly, the jealousy is a bit of a problem. Not that being jealous is bad per say, but being jealous and not saying why, or asking who is causing it to stop is the wrong way to do it, especially when in a first relationship. People don't always know exactly how much is too far. For some, they want to be the only girl (in this case) you really talk to outside of a simple greeting, a neutral event, or at work. Others are fine with you having additional female friends (in this case) besides them since they know that they are not your girlfriend, just friends. Some even (and while more rarely) want to share you with another person/people. So set a boundary as to what is comfortable for the both of you.

TL;DR:
Both have things to work on, which are also very normal things that many work on through out their relationships. Nothing overly drastic has happened yet which would be "unredeemable". Both have gotten close, Tatsu more than Kotoka atm (though likely not done intentionally), but neither have yet to actually cross that line. Tatsu needs to learn what is and isn't generally acceptable and what is ultimately desired in a relationship. Kotoka needs to learn exactly what it is that she wants, and then say it while not making big decisions for the both of them with out talking it out first. Both just need to sit down and have a good talk without trying to one-up the other, hurt the other's feelings, make rude comments, not take any of the blame, or be unreasonably demanding/uncontributing. This is just what happens when you try and rush things or started the relationship awkwardly.

Bruh where the fuck did these incels and neckbeards come from, I can hear their literally hear their heavy breathing

Please submit your essay in time next time ! And don't forget, minimum of 1000 words.

Hey, can someone explain what's the logic with this lady saying she's "not acting her age"? From what I saw, she was acting exactly like an adult woman who is confident in what she wants and in how attractive she is. Perfectly normal, considering the situation.
I mean, is the general assumption here that the only time you can be excited about sex is on your wedding night(which should happen between the age of 20-25) and every other occasion is inherently wrong? Because such attitude is extremely unhealthy. What am I missing?
Edit: Thank you for the post, @JavelinJoe, it was a joy to read. No idea why people are put off from lengthier observations.

Dex-chan lover
So THAT'S why I've stopped reading this at around ch. 38.
I may actually have 6th sense or something, ahahahaha.

Aggregator gang
@Shadurak I read that as specifically being about the kabedon/wall-slam. I mostly associate kabedon with high school themed manga, so I interpret her as meaning that by pinning him to the wall like that she wasn’t acting her age, but like a teenager. Admittedly, I’m stabbing in the dark a little. I agree with your assessment if that’s how it was meant to be taken. Nothing wrong with a woman who knows what she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread