Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 57 - The Source of Her Happiness

@ninjazz IKR?!

Their 'fetistry' and the resulting comedy and fluff is what got me hooked on this story in the first place, and the direction the manga has been taking for the last few chapters is off-putting..

Haven't seen Kotoka in so many episodes this is entirely losing any interest/fun...

You're not gonna make it a drama Fechippuru, so just move on forward to jokes again please.

Double-page supporter
@Abdeus no, cuz Kotoka provided the opening for this. What happened to "There won't be any openings"?

Double-page supporter
can i get an f for another childhood friend about to get shot down

Dex-chan lover
k ready for her to be turned down now thanks. This isn't what I signed up for give me the main couple's ~Innocent Love~ but not too innocent as per Kotoka's multiple requests.

I could deal with this drama if the series was longer but since it ends after this ruins the build up the ending

Both the love rivals I liked in a more serious romance I would go for them but in comedy series kotoka and tatsu have the best relationship dynamic for entertainment as a couple they are pretty dysfunctional

Mashizu: gets a haircut
Tatsu: You get what you fucking deserve

fuck this is so frickin hard. i like both but this gonna be cheating and i dont like cheating i want him to end with mashizu but also kotoka but kotoka is his gf now so this shouldnt be allowed

Dex-chan lover
The problem with this entire part is that this character has barely been in the story. And her role here is obviously to be rejected. That's really it. With how long the story has focused on the other two, she never had a single shot to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread