Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 60 - Kotoka

fukking cliffhanger i want moreee.......... great job by the wayyyyy keep up the amzing scans

Hmmm, so the fetish stays in the gene. Which means for fetishes to change from one generation to another, the only way is to have 2 people with different fetishes marry and have a kid. As shown by Tatsu's sister who has a different fetish from her mother while Kotoka and Tatsu have the same fetish as their parents. Does that also mean there was a chance Kotoka's fetish would have been different or she wouldn't have one at all because of fetish-less dad? I N T E R E S T I N G

@zeroxjac not sure what shit he supposedly went thru, she had a point they focused too much on fetishes not paying too much attention to the person itself which she thought was a bad thing for their long term relationship and after that Tatsu just had a couple of chances to get together with other girls but i wouldn't call that
all the shit tatsu went through.

Dex-chan lover
Poor dad. Surrounded by to fetishists. And one of them is idiot. 😂 but - if she inherited her fetish from mother, what then she inherited from father, huh..? 😉😆

I hope the next chapters are better since the last 10 were really weak attempt at drama.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
At least the father knows tatsu is a potential NTRist, hopefully he ups his game.

Users who are viewing this thread