Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 61 - “I Want to Hug You”

Dex-chan lover
Ahh this chapter feels so much better with this translation.

Hey folks, JakalDX here, I do some final proofreading/translation checking/review on Fechippuru. The delay on the most recent chapters is really my fault, I'd volunteered to do some final quality control to help develop some of our other staff members, and I ended up being a bottleneck. I know we have set an expectation for rapid releases, and our inability to keep up with that falls on me. I also can see why another scanlation group might jump at the opportunity, thinking that maybe we'd given up on it, so I don't begrudge them. We won't let it languish so long again, I promise.

On a related note, we plan on blasting through the rest of Season 1 in a short period, so stay tuned!

Dex-chan lover
"You were always the adult" he says as she has done nothing but act like a child.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
@JakalDX Dude... 10 days is NOT a delay. You guys are cranking things out like nobody's business. We're actually getting kinda spoilt lol Keep up the good work!

All of those chapters!
Like they have to hold back their love, we as readers too are forced to not get our part of fluffiness

and it is all well worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread