Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 69 - Our Innocent Love

Group Leader
Honestly I don't really blame Kotoka for this. I've seen many times someone in a relationship start to treat their s/o worse based on a physical change.
She definitely should have told him about it first, because talking things through is always better, but the actual idea of cutting her hair to judge his reaction before she agrees to marriage makes sense. Sometimes people show sides of themselves you didn't know about in situations like this.

Dex-chan lover
@Kefkabot those people are either masochists or doormats since they clearly think a woman can do no wrong ever

@DrHizzle

You make it sound like Tatsu is the only one with a goddamn fetish in that relationship.

Aggregator gang
so now he has to trust her that she loves him beyond her fetish because she said so but tatsu has to be tested again and again, so what next in kotoka's stupidity and insecurity issues? "¿will he love me if i cheat on him?" and then "¿will he still love me if i have another man's child?" what a ride that would be since she cant do no wrong and every decision she makes no matter how extreme and one sided is she will be always right and all the blame and character growth must be on tatsu because she is perfect as it is of course !.................what a nice way to ruin an otherwise nice story smh.

Dex-chan lover
Yall have problems if what you got out of the last few chapters was "Tatsu did nothing wrong but Kotoka could get away with murder"

Up until this point Tatsu had constantly been invalidating her and her feelings and was afraid of making the relationship based on anything beyond his fetish because hers is gross. Women aren't supposed to be like that.

Group Leader
@Freestyle I didn't say that in the slightest. Her fetish is just as strong as his, but she also knows that she loves him aside from her fetish as well, and while she deeply believes that he does too, she wants to make sure before agreeing to something as big as marriage.
I'm not saying she handled any of this well. Her first choice was to just leave instead of talking things through, and she also did this without talking about it first. But at the end of the day I understand her reasoning for wanting to cut her hair.

Oh man that happened really really fast... we might be in end game? I’m not sure what to think right now, but I’m satisfied knowing Tatsu truly loves Kotoka.

Aggregator gang
@DrHizzle for us no, but for them is a huge deal specially for her since she co relates him watching a haircut catalog as cheating, also is that she must test him in every scenario to calm her insecurities and to make him the perfect simp that loves her unconditionally and he must accept all she says at face value.

@DirkHardpeck of course not, the message was "its all tatsu's fault, she cant do wrong and its perfect in every way and must be trusted because she says so", this last ark message was pretty clear.

Dex-chan lover
You people also have to remember that this dude up and proposed almost immediately after having sex once and telling her "Also never ask me again because girls aren't supposed to want it."

Which was something he refused to do because he was scared of having a relationship that was more than just him eating hair.

Marriage is a big deal and the dude was indecisive and dismissive towards her for a long ass time, if I was in her situation I'd have tested him one more time too.

And you guys seem to have speed read through the fetish ban arc. The point of the arc I feel was to prove that Kotoka can go without fetishes. She loves him with or without licking his back. But the entire time he complained, whined, begged and tried to sneak in hair touching.

Dex-chan lover
LfF5lnM.png

Users who are viewing this thread