Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 69 - Our Innocent Love

@Freestyle

Being in relationship, in my opinion, is about accepting each others' worst. If the girl is feeling insecure and needy you need to cope with that, as much as she would willing to compromise your selfishness.
It's not about being a 'doormat' or being 'masochist' for keeping with her ridiculous test; it's about how far you'd understand your girl and how much you're willing to compromise yourself for her in exchange for her confidence on you.

Not every girl has the personality and mindset of your favorite heroine. They would have their own uncontrollable feelings, constant insecurity, and anxiety for the moment you stop loving her; especially since girls are more of emotion-driven than guy's logic-driven thinking. This is why they need someone they can trust and no matter whatever shit happened.

It's perfectly up to your choice if you don't want to be a 'doormat' and 'masochist' for your girl, but if you're aiming for a long-lasting relationship compromise is always the key to keep things afloat, especially if your partner always feels insecure. If you were to decided to leave her when she testing you because you think she's too much, then maybe she's not the one for you. The girl may be a Kotoka, but it means you're not her Tatsu.

This arc is bad. No impact whatsoever, the author is totally playing it safe. I mean, why did MC propose to her if he didn't love her fully and after all the things that happened? smh

Double-page supporter
The author is kind of wishy washy, all these little stupid 'tests' are a good way to ruin a relationship.

Just came after dropping this manga for some months now soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah 1 fucking chapter of this season 1 is enough to satisfy me than the whole season 2 itself(technically speaking i didnt even tried to finish the 3rd chapter of season 2 soooooo just the idea of it suxx)

In conclusion season 1>season 2 and 2>3(if u know what i mean)

Users who are viewing this thread