Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

Without sounding to rude to the mangaka I’m kinda annoyed that they put different “seasons” on this manga. First of all because it interrupts the proper ending of the first “season” and secondly because it’s most likely a cheap way to ensure the “second season” has an audience. That out of the way, the first season was great. In fact I think I now have type 2 diabetes from how sweet it was llamo

After reading chp 74, I feel like this manga is already completed in 73 chapters...

Tbh I'd read the 2nd season if they dont have any traits of the first couple. Like both male MC have
hair fetish
, and the female MC looks a lot like the first female MC. So it's just disturbing to read...

Season 1 is really good, really wish the author show a wedding scene as the grand ending, still a good read 8/10

Kinda dissapointed in season 2 by how the author reused the fetish and basically cloned the fmc from season 1, for now im dropping it and probably will read again after season 2 finished

Just drop it. Dont hurt ur self, your only setting ur self for disappointment near chapter 70.
you clicked on this its your fault...... SHE CUT HER FUCKING HAIR LIKE DUDE WTF o U FUCKIN LOOK LIKE RUKA FROM RENTAL GIRLFRIEND. LIKE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

S1 is great, though the ending is lacking. S2 is pretty shit plot, I don't really know because I dropped it at first. Should've been a separate manga. 8/10 for S1 and I can't rate S2 but I'm not reading it.

Season 1 = great. 8/10
Season 2 = meh.
the focus is on a perfect three character fetish triangle in a loop is an interesting idea, but the story feels passive, less developed + season 1's romance was still better.

Group Leader
I'm impressed with how, even after the ending of the first season being so utterly disappointing, people still can't stop talking about how insanely better it is than the 2nd one. Looks as if my decision to drop it was justified after all.

I mean, without even scrolling further back, at least 85% of the past 20 comments all say this exact same thing... and it's been 6 months since the season changed! One would think that if it had any redeeming features then people would be talking about those ones instead...

I like this but i wish season two would be separate and give that a 6 while the first one a 10

Season 2 sucks can someone just give me the spoilers on it so I don't have to read it.

Just want to say... S1 was a blast (basically until chap 73 or so). I am still on the fence for S2 (ongoing), and haven't read any of it yet except chapter 74 to get a "feel" for things, but I daresay S1 was the real finale for me. I'm going to come back here after I S2 finishes tho 😆

S1 8/10
S2 ???/???

Fed-Kun's army
i have a feeling that mugi is gonna get kicked out and its gonna be reallllly sad man

Ok this is one of the best romance story I have ever read .... I loved the first season 1-73 ... I'm rating it 10 for it .... I'll read 2nd season later btw the end was satisfying ...

Dex-chan lover
I'm just coming back from time to time, to read the comments about s2. And yeah i don't really like it either

haven't read this since March last year and it became a harem manga?

I'm throwing in the towel. The first 4 volumes were fantastic, and while I like how the 5th ended, these last couple volumes with the new characters have just taken a nosedive. I gave it its fair chance, and I can safely say that it just isn't enjoyable.

Read 1-4 for sure, read 5 if you must, but you can safely skip everything after that.

Why the hell would you change the couple? If you’re gonna do that just end the manga and write a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread