Female Knight and the Kemonomimi Child - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Memories of Battle

Ooh interesting development, master's master looks a lot like Noah. :finnawoke:

Chapter 7 showed her treating his wounds after what seems to have been a big battle. Maybe she returned to her mother after becoming strong and had to fight the beastmen again, hopefully she didn't kill Noah's parents, that would be very not fluff. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
The art in this chapter was something else. I love how the world feels huge and detailed but we really have no lore or understanding about the world. Maybe when you define the boundries and rules of a setting you limit how fantastical it can seem.

I wonder when she met her mage friend?

Ooh interesting development, master's master looks a lot like Noah. :finnawoke:

Chapter 7 showed her treating his wounds after what seems to have been a big battle. Maybe she returned to her mother after becoming strong and had to fight the beastmen again, hopefully she didn't kill Noah's parents, that would be very not fluff. :meguuusad:

I'm betting her mother killed her master who was noha's mother.

Dex-chan lover
The art in this chapter was something else. I love how the world feels huge and detailed but we really have no lore or understanding about the world. Maybe when you define the boundries and rules of a setting you limit how fantastical it can seem.

I wonder when she met her mage friend?

I'm betting her mother killed her master who was noha's mother.
Maybe Olivia killed her own mother for the trouble.

I think we should be more concerned with whatever soulsborne-esque, crown of thorns looking, liability of stabbing her own eyes of a visor she's wearing...
Some Blasphemous-level armor right there :eek:
dzqrCAe.png
Blasphemous-Wounds-of-Eventide-key-art.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but how is she able to see anything through that helmet? And spikes on her boob armor. Yikes

Dex-chan lover
So a beastwoman was her mentor, quite a lovely chapter we're havin here, but her reaction in the end got me worried :<<

Dex-chan lover
Well the theories certainly are flying after this. MC's mother's armor was something alright. Spiky just like her. Makes me wonder how she even managed to give birth considering how she acted in general..

Dex-chan lover
Must not lewd Cattleya even though she is a strong beast woman, she provided love and guidance to the daughter of her enemy with a strong motherly hug. Such strength to be pinned down by her while she is in heat and her abs glistening with that fluffy tail...

Users who are viewing this thread