Feng Qi Cang Lan

Group Leader
Er why you use some weird app/website when you can just read at the scanlator's websites or mangadex? Silver Leaf Scans has their version uploaded here on mangadex.

You can read the other version on this website, currently up to chapter 83:

http://timelessleaf.com/index.php/feng-qi-cang-lan/

That version is more of a quick scanlation done by one person. Typically in scanlation groups you have a bunch of people working on it.

Don't go to some dodgy website/app, lol. @Tigrdog

Dex-chan lover
Manganelo... Mangahere... Mangafox..

All that website just gathering (Stealing??) Other people Translation (Event My Work that had Worst quality translation Get Stolen , And i found that Funny XD).

And Even it like that... Many people Still Read Manga on that website....
I feel sorry for Leaf... His Translation got Stolen by those website

Dex-chan lover
Just post troll updates and after some hours edit to real chapters so kissmanga & others copy the troll stuff. :> (at least for some hours)

Group Leader
I am not getting!! Was't this Manhua updates up chapter 79 ?? why chapter 38

Group Leader
please delete the leaf translated one leaf already said in their website that no one allowed to upload there work anywhere beside their own

Dex-chan lover
i thought is silverleaf... to see timelessleaf in here a bit weird...

Omg, I love you so much for realising this much. But. Why. The. F*ck. Did. It. Have. To. End. ON A F*CKING CLIFFHANGER... AGAIN!

Dex-chan lover
@Riztard appreciate the mass upload but by the heavens why are these so low quality? it's like something out of Readmanga's trashbin for rookie scanlators

@wolvenworks
It’s because was never meant to be for mangadex. It was meant to be fast translation, with the translator explicitly saying many times that they did not wish to have their translations uploaded to any place other than their own website, including mangadex. But it was uploaded here regardless of the scanlator’s policies.

Dex-chan lover
@Keimichi

Yeah.. it should get taking down.... by now..... It should...

I'm really suprise to see timelessleaf here... but this is wrong..

Dex-chan lover
@Keimichi both the timelessleaf and the unknown ones didn't want to be in dex? should i drag Lymus over before this devolves into another butthurt form?

I'll just drop this till either fluffy get resurrected or mc consume the world in fire

Users who are viewing this thread