Feng Qi Cang Lan

@Wolvenworks
Pretty sure “unknown” is just uncredited translation made by timeless leaf. Same font, same editing and image quality, same translation quality, same page cropping. The only difference is the watermark, which is something Timeless Leaf added halfway throughout the translation back then right after they saw aggressor sites like mangafox reuploading them.

Aggregator gang
It's another weird Chinese cultivation stories with a Female MC being surrounded by a bunch of guys, NPC's that are idiots and as far as I'm aware, No female character in this that can compete with the MC. But I still enjoy it. Hell, We get some random things that I thought were funny and also interesting story detail. There is a scene where one of the villainess girls get's reverted back into a 3-month-old. I'm honestly interested in seeing more of this. I really got to wonder if she still holds her memories and if so then I really want to hear her thoughts.

Group Leader
I heard, today a chapter got updated and came to read
and now confused what chapter is updated :|

Supporter
It was uploaded until chap. 90-94 2 days ago, and now they disappeared :/

Fed-Kun's army
This story went from being one of my favorites to really mediocre in a short amount of time.

Around chapter 80-90 the author decides to destroy everything they have built up over the chapters by having her lose everything, reincarnation mirror? gone. Master fluff? dead. Peacock God that watched over her and her pet? Off somewhere. Game window? disabled. I wouldn't put it past the author to have her forget how to make medicine. Even control over her own avatar from the game? poof. After he comes alive he becomes the most self righteous person to ever walk their world. Also he knows about earth but not the game he came from? They made that blue haired girl and the illusion ghost betray the MC for some reason because the story needed an antagonist and now shes off training with her avatar constantly yelling about how weak she is and about how her intelligence wont get her out of problems anymore. I am not a fan of "Lets wipe the slate clean but have it make sense in the story!". Not to mention her ownership over the pill dimension (i forgot the name of the place) and the town of pill makers, which is probably gone now that the Peacock God is back.

But i think everyone who is scanlating it and translating and all the other jobs are doing amazing work! Thank you

Group Leader
@Saronite Yeah, I hate when Cerebus Syndrome takes over and a formerly lighthearted video game comic suddenly makes an abrupt shift into standard cultivation.

*sigh*

did this get picked up by someone else the chapters i was reading was way ahead of this -

Dex-chan lover
@narutaki

not sure, but there is chapter 109 on mangafox.... not that i recommend the site. it been getting worse and worse for the last 2 years.
it used to be pretty good. but now its all kind of bad. so better off looking for another site. but there IS more chapters out there.

@Goldenzeal yeah the chapter was around there i used to visit diff manga hosting sites and it was around that number 100 sumthing,

i agree tho with it kinda going bad, there's a lot skipped content there's too much gap in the story to the point it doesnt make sense, i liked the concept of the story hopefully it gets better

Hmm is this still worth reading seeing as in the future chapters everything changed?

Best story ever! If you need to read more and everything (completely)
I recommend reading on the web site: timelessleaf.com 👍❤

Contributor
I binge read this in a day, and it's probably a good thing I did. I don't think I would have remembered the plot otherwise. I should be used to these kinds of manhua just fucking off and doing whatever by now. Characters are introduced, and then either thrown away or changed completely for little reason. Themes and premises are forgotten. It's like the author decided to go with what the mob wants rather than their own vision, which seems to be the case for a lot of these series. Anyways, I liked it, but I don't see myself reading more than what I already have, if the plot really does go in the direction someone commented down there.

But to anyone who is thinking of reading this for the MC only, she is amazing. MC is the best part of this manhua. Also, though this looks like a reverse harem, it isn't. It is incredibly unromantic. This is just a result of xianxia not having enough female characters. Although, this has more than usual.

timelessleaf has 121 chapters already https://timelessleaf.com/feng-qi-cang-lan-2/

Group Leader
Those who don't give a **** about quality can go read on timeless page and stop posting your comment about them being ahead. People who read it here, don't care about LQ scans and are waiting for HQ release. So stop flooding with these useless comments.

Users who are viewing this thread