Feng Qiu Huang

Fed-Kun's army
The beginning was a little confusing but other than that, it's really interesting. The protagonist is intelligent and rational, so I'm really liking her.

I really do love this sorry so far. I hope you can continue to translate it.

The art style is gorgeous but the story is a bit confusing. I'll continue with the novel If it has one then get back at this.

Ahahaha *depressedly* ....
It's based on untouchable lovers' drama/novel.
That didn't end well in the drama, the novel was just... Lord, though it had a happy ending. Was incredibly depressing.
Guess I'm not reading {I'm so tempted but I know it'll be heart breaking}
The art is beautiful though.

@aquariumtourmaline Check the novel updates spoiler thread for 'A tale of two phoenixes' and hopefully the ending is better than what was written (I mean it was a happy ending but the road to get there and the circumstances... Ah- my poor heart

Group Leader
@LaDeeDah it's ended at 37 chapters on weibo. our numbering system for the chapters is different since we started off using the kuaikan raws. with our number system it's over 60 chapters

Fed-Kun's army
Gorgeous art but I'm going to drop this because of the story I love fun isekai or revenge stories and this has tragic undertones and that's not for me. It's a completely subjective opinion and someone else might love this type of story

I like the drawing but the ending looks tragic. I believe the ML is actually the one behind everything bad that happened to the princess and emperor. If the story made her end with him I would be annoyedLOL.

Contributor
Honestly the art is beautiful enough to keep me around for as long as it doesn't descend into melodrama or some such (which it hasn't yet, as of ch. 24. Everyone who's read the material it's adapted from is making alarming noises, though, it seems).

Users who are viewing this thread