Fenglin Tianxia - Wangfei Shisansui - Vol. 4 Ch. 72

n17.jpg

very sad...

Now, leaving it at such a cliffhanger is very mean... qwq I hope it indeed comes back eventually orz

Wow, that chapter moved at a breakneck pace. Especially with the delay between catching up and this update, it felt like it just needed to end the story as fast as possible.

Yeah I agree. You can just feel all the parts that were passes by here.
Really sad, because I really liked this series.

Dex-chan lover
That was a lame end to an interesting story. Does the source end the same way or only the manhua? And is there any chance of the hiatus ending?

@IlsaTilsaKilsaMilsa the source does not end the same way, thankfully. There are over 400 chapters of the web novel, so the story has progressed far more than the manhua (even though the manhua skipped a lot).

Power Uploader
What the hell is with this ending? As if author thought that he is bored with this so he ended everything in one chapter. This is so sad.

Dex-chan lover
It says it right there. Whether or not it ever actually starts up again is another matter entirely, but the intention was not to stop here.
n17.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is the END. I'm so sad cause of it there aren't any raws either, just the novel.😪

Users who are viewing this thread