Fenrir ni Tensei shita Hazu ga Dou Mitemo Shiba Inu - Shiba Inu (Saikyou) ni Natta Ore, Mofumofu sare Nagara Kami e to Nariagaru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
It could have potential I just hope that our wish.com fenrir kun doesn't get whatever that neck accessory in the cover is for too long

Dex-chan lover
Even now I still don't understand what Japan's good deed qualified to be reincarnated is. Just saving 1 dog is enough? Just saving 1 cat is enough? Just stop robbery is enough?

Dex-chan lover
Even now I still don't understand what Japan's good deed qualified to be reincarnated is. Just saving 1 dog is enough? Just saving 1 cat is enough? Just stop robbery is enough?
tbf there are some ppl who were 'lazy' and 'bad'/evil leaning that still got reincarnated so just depends on what the author wants to do

Dex-chan lover
I swear I learned about this the other day when I was scrolling through manga done by saku sensei out of curiosity of their other ongoing manga that hasn't been translated in the last few months. This has a follow from me because you can't have not much isekai to read even if the reincarnation target this time around is a dog/wolf. Thanks for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread