FFF-Class Trashero - Ch. 162

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: imagine the goal for the road to university is about finding one piece

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me how long this is supposed to continue for? Compared to the novel.

Dex-chan lover
this is the point where a manhwa usually finds out it's getting axed. I give it 3 more chapters and then we get a super unsatisfying ending and a "go buy the books!" advertisement

and afaik the novel translation was basically abandoned years ago. One group translating like 1 chapter every 6 months and the manhwa passed them a while ago

Dex-chan lover
this is the point where a manhwa usually finds out it's getting axed. I give it 3 more chapters and then we get a super unsatisfying ending and a "go buy the books!" advertisement
This better not be the case, I dont think it is since the translator said they had multiple chaps to translate

Dex-chan lover
What the absolute fuck is going on
Where is he now? Who is the blonde dude?
What is this talk about elementary and middle school students we have never been told about a system like that before?
People talk a lot about being confused in this series but usually just paying a little attention is enough but what

Dex-chan lover
How did the first hero escape fantasia and become the ruler of a galaxy? Wouldn't the galaxy include earth, or is it in another dimension? Isn't there a version of the holy sword in every instance of Fantasia, since there are multiple trainees living in multiple instances of fantasia simultaneously? I thought MC already knew that if he died on earth, he returns to fantasia. Thought it already happened to him once, unless I'm confused,i know I'm already very confused. I don't know what's going on anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread