FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Not gonna lie, I kinda like the mc. I want to enjoy insanity, at least on fiction.

Bruh i love the mc, not in real life tho if its like that i would run away and maybe not even accomplish to run away and just died xD

not gonna lie if I had the ability to just redo the test every time then I would just kill every bastard in one test conquer the world in another then after some tests just go and do what the idiot goody two shoes staff want.

Fed-Kun's army
Dammm!! such a dark story line. But the art style feels a bit clashing to me. Usually find this kind of art style in comedy or slice of life types.

This is the best mc ever! Love this chapter. Fuck these elves. I enjoy every thing this mc is doing to them :D

Looks like the hero committed a War Crime he uses the elf as meat shield against them and kill them after wards

The power of friendship can overcome any situation, in this fantasy world that is 😉

Aggregator gang
Hum... sir? WTF? lol This shit started hilariously dark, and became a little dark last chapter and now... just WTF????² LUL

Dex-chan lover
What's up sjw? Hero is killing Nazis, you should enyoy it a lot more xD
Didn't the Sparkling Face said they lost a territorial wars, got fend off to forests and became a hunting pray or slavery delight for sex?

If they're for race purity, so do humans and their resentment to them is quite logical.

Users who are viewing this thread