FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
To be fair thought... how do you put someone like that Alex in the hero party and expect the Hero to play along with him?
Actually.... I think the test is to make them turn good in some way and not only persevere through the bullshit....

But if what the people that read the LN is saying is true then there was no saving grace for the elves and what was done was for the best....

Aggregator gang
@ocdmn
No killing teammates allowed!

*proceed to kill before they becomes his teammate

image-127-cke.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Considering MC is a dense teenager that Instructor should explain things directly rather than sayings that are way over his head. Should've told him that needs to build a harmonious relationship with his companions and if only treats them and others as experience sources he'll be the first hero to have two redos. MC is acting like the world is a game where can do anything he wants as long as kills Demon King and being the hero makes him above morals and the law. Frankly I'm surprised he bought the elf corpses and sent them back home even if charging Elf King a lot for them. In any case, he's just killed his first companion and her kin just for the experience points and still has no clue what the Instructor is chastising him for. Rather than a hero he's an anti-hero who'd murder anybody just for the experience points and selfish gains. Wondering if he'll kill Fluven just for the experience just before whatever kills her does later (assuming he didn't murder her himself 1st run.)

Fed-Kun's army
The starting bit with him being looking all heroic is greeat

Dex-chan lover
All the people ragging on about the mc being an asshole consider this: They are all assholes (with the current exception of the archeologist), but the mc is just better at being an asshole than these malevolent upstarts. Being bad at evil doesn't detract from the intention of evil.

Pretty sure it's his 2nd summoning. I mean, I wouldn't mind him having a third summoning since he's been acting like a edgy teenager who apparently has lived up around the age of 25 but yet still acts like a self-centered child.

>edgy teenager who acts like a self-centered child
first part true, second one debatable; specifically, the "child" part. he's self-centered, but that's not necessarily a childish trait. in this world, it's not really a requirement for him to have the help others, after all, unlike in the real one - i mean literally look at his first run, he managed to kill the demon king himself in one blow.

Dex-chan lover
looks like all the npcs are trash, so i can't say i blame the hero for dealing with them.
it's a fantasy world that can be run over and over again, so even the lives aren't really that valuable.

funny that the gods are trying to teach teenagers to be harmonious by giving them the worst party ever.
really is more likely to teach people to kill their problems early.

Well, he sure smiled and the professor didn't say wether it is a good or bad harmony.

@Nikacino well if you'd been pushed around and annoyed by a party of people like 90's anime for 10 years, i'm sure you'd want to do things differently and not want to be pushed around

Dex-chan lover
Its clear the guy has gone insane if he only sees people as exp, he cares nothing for them, he should have just been sent back to earth so he could use his toilet.

Double-page supporter
@JustCallMeDaBoss
Its clear the guy has gone insane if he only sees people as exp, he cares nothing for them
It's like replaying RPG's with limited amount of experience (no infinitely re-spawning enemies) where you minmax by sequence skipping to good loot and murder all NPC's that you know wont have any use.

Also, are these even "real" people? I don't remember if they mentioned that they're using time magic to restore everything or if it's something more like a magical VR situation.

Users who are viewing this thread