FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I approve of this guy's decisions, in the first place why the fuck would you abduct a person from a normal life to become a "hero", and when the abducted person became twisted you force him to do it again? the guy has become twisted in the span of 10 years. the best thing to do is to send him back home and wipe his memory.

I wouldnt be surprised if the guy became more twisted if they dont "graduate" him and make him repeat it again.

Aggregator gang
@degernase

It's like replaying RPG's with limited amount of experience (no infinitely re-spawning enemies) where you minmax by sequence skipping to good loot and murder all NPC's that you know wont have any use.

Also, are these even "real" people? I don't remember if they mentioned that they're using time magic to restore everything or if it's something more like a magical VR situation.

yah, reminds me of divinity 2 ego draconis. optimally, you kill all the monsters and probably a few npcs, then turn in the quests for max xp

Dex-chan lover
@CasDolph-_-1 If you're talking about the Tutor then I can't see what the problem is. She's just trying to instruct him on how to get out of the place, her job is even on the line if he fails which means she gets kicked from godhood. Considering her job is on the line for him, that would also imply she probably stuck her neck out for him when she didn't need to. It'd be surprising if she wasn't concerned or upset by the MC being rampantly chaotic.

(My assumptions about things in this series have been right so far so I'll stick with them)

Such a cruel motherfucker the hero don't want even the elves have a proper burial but instead he wanted their bodies be butchered and sold. he should have been called villain instead of a hero

What did this dumbfuck think was going to happen? He was told he failed because he was too evil and what does he do? Massacre the elves and side with slave traders.

@PapaFactBoi He didn't though?
He bought the corpses and PREVENTED that from happening and instead made money by selling the (relatively) intact corpses to the elf kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so the elves not only are treated as a hunting pray and prized slaves but also ingredients for magical equipment because they're theoretically superior species as mc claim.

Now we're supposed to see them trying to reclaim their kidnapped kin and them valuing their family ties as bad?

Mc didn't just cared for died slavers families to get a cut from selling elves bodies?

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Users who are viewing this thread