FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

The fuck? He was summoned by the so-called gods, no consent, then they have the time to lecture him for finishing their objectives in his ways? bs

Dex-chan lover
"It was a perfect conquest, where I didn't leave anything behind!"
That is the problem indeed, you are supposed to be like other isekaiers who leave behind stuff. Who's going to introduce the world to flushable toilets if you don't?

Fed-Kun's army
I think it'd be justifiable if he was much more upset. A lot of people don't think about the actual implications of being separated from your friends, family, and life. Completely with almost no way back. Normally, you'd miss your family, you'd think about whether you'd ever see them again. Thoughts of the past would plague you constantly, regrets, mistakes, and happy times. But in most Isekai, the transference is not treated as the traumatic event it should actually be.

Let's put it in a modern context, a rich woman (Goddess) orders the kidnapping of a teenage boy (Hero) from another country. He's knocked out and wakes up tens of thousands of miles away from home and given a mission to defeat some evil guy and this boy is forcibly teamed up with a bunch of people who are interested in defeating the evil guy. But think about this, the boy has no actual interest in defeating the evil guy, he just wants to go home. His party members expect him to actually be committed to a fight that he did not choose, being essentially kidnapped and forced into doing something against his will.

So yeah, killing his party members is not that irrational, it may not have been the smartest move, but his anger is justifiable, even if misdirected (he should actually be angry at the goddess)
Dude is a dick but yeah, I can understand why he doesn't want to deal with this bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread