FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my!! Am I sadistic for liking this manga 😅 and agreeing with the hero. Feels like a version of Hachiman got a bunch of powers and went off the deep end.

I've never actually laughed that way before. It's a real life "kekeke" laugh that just bubbles out of your chest... Pretty nifty manwha.

Dex-chan lover
Nasus and mc make a good team, honestly that was very well done the elves were heading towards extermination.

Elves is quite a hypocrite, they should eat egg then if its a natural bounty or don't have spirit whatever.

Also Silvia is the worst hypocrite here for stopping killing the dragon because "It will anger the ele-mentals" but proceed to eat meat.

@Aldnonymous
No you don't understand! Humans shouldn't have the right to hunt and eat meat, they're not worthy, those pests!
On the other hand, this dragon was so cute! You can't kill him like that! We all know dragons are peaceful, and even if he isn't, it's not like he lives near elves so all is fine 👍😉

Aggregator gang
Oopsie, Hero-nim did an oopsie! Well, it's fine, it's not his fault that through some convenience his hand just HAPPENED to be slippery, oh well, I'm sure KING Nasus will understand.

Dex-chan lover
So she ate meat but still sprouts crap about angry elementals.

Hero: opps my hand slipped
Nasus: Dont worry Hero nim it happens to the best of us

Hero: "Oops, my hand slipped. Sorry!"

Nasus: "It's fine Hero-nim, I also get have butter fingers."

Fed-Kun's army
I feel sorry for lanuvel cause she has to stick along w hero solving things in the least ethical way possibly

Users who are viewing this thread