FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
He asked for 'room-service', but didn't mind that they didn't actually give him it? The only honey-trap thrown at him is stated to only appear at day. Although more than his lack of reaction at being defied, I am more surprised the king hadn't arranged for plenty of honey-traps to try until one stick, and keep on trying the same one.

Fed-Kun's army
it sounds less like the heroes that return are living happy lives from the perspectives of the heroes only from the what the supervisor believes is a happy life so the best move might be to not try and win the scenario and just stay in the world lol

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness
In this case "real" mean a world that has a continuation and is not just a model that repeats itself.
Imagine it as one being a game that you can reset and the other being a MMO, "real" would be the MMO.

The princess kinda looks like zelda from BoW and its kinda tilting me to see mc harm her.

Double-page supporter
This chapter reveals quite a lot of those scummy administrators.

Dex-chan lover
This is really weird. The gods literally force the hero to save a world that appears to be full of bastards not worth saving.
Where's the moral in that? Create a world worth saving in the first place.

Great gods. The MC is supposed to act as a slave, despite being kidnapped. Some basic human rights would be nice.

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems the MC is determined to be dense. Granted the King and the arrogant nobles were wrong in considering the Hero to be a possession and not a person, but Lanuvel at least is honest, caring and actually worrying about him out of concern for him as a person and not just because he's the hero. Also, despite being told needs to reflect and what is doing wrong is determined to act like a spoiled brat. Relationships and benefits are a give and take relationship, yet he just wants to take and not give. Should consider golden rule "Treat others as would want them to treat you." While treating King same way being treated, but Lanuvel should at least be treated as deserving human rights too rather than an inferior thing that he can happily murder just because he's the hero and considers her in the way.

@Elhao Only have the MC's twisted, self-righteous view of the world so not enough info on whether it's worth saving or not. Granted the King and nobles seem like scum, and Alex a muscle brained fight enthusiast who wants to pit his strength against a legendary heroes and doesn't know how to hold back properly, but Lanuvel seems to be a decent person who treats him respectfully as a person, not just a hero expected to Demon King. The decent people worth saving are likely the low nobles who didn't appear in court with the king and commoners who work hard to support themselves and their families which would be destroyed by the Demon Army.

Dex-chan lover
This feels pretty unique among the Isekai's I've read. It's got a solid 7.06 rating though... so I have a sneaking suspicion that the MC is only going to delve even further into his self-righteous attitude.
It seems like the MC has quite a bit of "trust" issues, or something along the lines of it. Not much is known about Lanuvel, but if the MC is being a dick just because she was overly concerned for his well being, then that's dumb. I'm totally fine with him trying to get what he can from the King though. Attitude aside, not being provided ANY support? damn.

He has a relatively interesting theory to the way the world works too. Parallel worlds among parallel worlds... just to train/improve the human nature of the hero...

Dex-chan lover
@OsoJr I'm a bit conflicted on that one. On one hand, the traveling part is meaningless bullshit, as even the Jews on camping trips traveled with SS troops, but I wouldn't deny death from the ones orchestrating that little travesty. But you're right that murder is a fair overreaction here, unless literal torture (or close enough to it) was one of the themes during this lil' trip. But then again, if the decade was as bad as described, instead of mc's exaggeration, I wouldn't exactly mourn after the "companions". Also, how is training to be a 'better person' going to work if you facilitate that with literal slavers running a war on prisoners? He wasn't even sent there to be an actual person, but an item...

Double-page supporter
I hinted it in my previous comments, but I really hope Lanuvel continues to stick with him. Only character I see redeeming at this point and I hope the MC isnt too nasty to her.
MC hinted in previous chapters something happened to her early in the first run, so hopefully he can prevent whatever that was.

@Mathiason I have to disagree with you. If you get kidnapped and are told to go to a battlefield without any support where your chances of survival are low, would you really just do as they say? I would say he's attitude is very reasonable. He has every right to act the way he does, he did not choose to become a hero, he was foricbly made to be one. And being told to take crap from other just because "hero shouldnt act like that" is utter bs. And if one of your kidnappers happens to treat you nicely doesn't mean you should return it. Who knows what her real intentions are. There is no proof that she is genuinely concerned about him. And don't forget that they have known each other for A DAY in this rerun and have barely communicated with each other. Not to mention she might have acted nice to him but in the end she took him saving the kingdom as granted without thinking how he feels, just like everyone else in the kingdom.

@Cephi It's not like he didn't get any support or training before being sent out. Granted the support other than Lanuvel was only helpful in battles and couldn't be bothered to learn how to do anything else. Frankly, I'm surprised he didn't refuse to do the grunt work too and insist they do it. As he said in beginning of this run he's the only hero while their positions can be transferred to someone else so can't fire him but they can be fired. Also, Lanuvel only knew him for a short time in this run, he still has his memories of all the weeks spent with her in previous run to know what kind of person she is. Do agree unreasonable to kidnap him and insist he fight their battles with only way home to defeat the Maou. However, after listing his grievances to Lanuvel she did acknowledge her guilt and is trying her best to support him so he can return home sooner although does mean fulfilling kingdom's selfish request to save it from Maou as well. I'm just saying king and corrupt officials deserve what they get, but MC dumping too many grievances and negativity on Lanuvel just because she had a small role in his abduction and only one he can vent on without getting in trouble. Also, MC is completely missing the lesson on why has to redo everything again and that should value people as something more than Experience Points. He's treating the world like a game where he can do whatever he wants, isn't responsible for his actions or anything, and is always right because he's the hero and everyone else isn't. Yes, the king and most of the hero party are arrogant, self-absorbed scum, but that doesn't mean he's free to act just like them because he was kidnapped.

@Elhao who did say about these people "deserving" to be saved ?
It might be that goddesses fucked up and now they want just someone to fix it for them.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone complaining about how he doesn't like Lanuvel... considering the last time he did this run through he walked by an open door with the sword princess changing and she tried to kill him, I'd be super sketchy about being around any female in this universe since trope misunderstandings happen. XD

Dex-chan lover
Why does he need to turn into a grovelling goody two shoes anyway ?

Lanuvel sure is cute, she died in the first run it seems but why ? Will mc save her this time?

Supporter
They kidnap people from earth to "train" them in a fantasy world of pain, suffering, and death they created. Evil fuckers, eh? They created this world as a toy for their kidnap victims to run around in, a world of real people, suffering and dying, and also insufferable people.

Real Evil fucking god

Also, hero, see her tiddies! Say that! Or force the issue!

Users who are viewing this thread