FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

MD@Home
That new skill probally means he himself cannot be deleted from teh simulation (it is a simulation right?)

Aggregator gang
To be fair mass flooding would be on the cards even for a short downpour, what with the dried out land due to the drought.

Contributor
@Silveress I think it's more like unless the "gods" completely destroy his body and soul, they can't remove those skills from him anymore.

@HYBRID_BEING
Was there anything that hinted killing the deity would cause flooding rainstorms? Hard to see it coming when magic is so nonsensical in the first place.

Aggregator gang
Can't wait for best girl so show up within like another 50 or so chapters.

@Silveress
kinda? it's more like a fragment of a piece of history of it's real version fuelled by the real pedonar's power with everything in this world being 100 times WEAKER than the real thing IIRC

Dex-chan lover
@NazrinMaus
I dunno, it just feels that thoughts of the consequences never cross his mind. I guess, this time it's sorta justified (although, killing a guardian deity and not expecting something to go wrong?).
Honestly, i just can't seem to put a finger on the whole thing - "teachers" force him to perform like a goody two-shoes, he's not buying that and tries to cheat the system in the most blatant ways possible, and then gets genuinely surprised that he has to repeat.

Group Leader
Well we all saw Aqua falling in love with him coming. I mean wasn’t the annoying part of her that she fell in love with the strongest guy? Nobody’s stronger than our hero and he just killed a god basically so no problem adding her to the harem

Guess he has to go kill a fire deity to stop the rain now

Users who are viewing this thread