FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

I’m so curious how he got a girlfriend I forgot that was the last chapter I could read at the moment. lol

Now that he's lvl 125 gold diggers and bitches who's levels are lower than that will start to take interest in him.

of those three girlfriends two of them are the sword princess and other one is the so called elf queen? his old party members who treated him harshly

@Someone2Love doubt it she’s level 400 or so maybe even higher and she’s very prideful she most likely sees humans as a inferior race (like dogs). @Aragonius42 that’s most likely gonna be it, he’s approachable and pretty high level

@Ansu Han Soo already took care of the elf queen when he took control of the kingdom's underground.

Dont quote me on this, but I think she was enslaved after he leaked her plans to the queen

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least we can all agree on the fact that Sieg fell into a honeytrap, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@redseelie
the queen is already kidnapped by the demon king by the time the hero gets summoned, in his fastest run, he instantly went for the demon king and he saw some weird roleplay between her and the king.

Dex-chan lover
How I wish the author never introduced Sieg
Waste of a character...

Users who are viewing this thread