FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

When you're a lore maniac and the character turns in a murderhobo (understandable) all I can do is bruh

just look it up chromelium. u can still find it from those sites who insta grab the translated manga

can we get back to the old way of sliding cuz this one was really weird to read like that! thanks for upload Bruh

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind him starting to dice up some of the people. But he is starting to become less liked by me. The elf king clearly is not that same as the one from the trial world or whatever you want to call it. Also is a shame he now sees everything and everybody as enemies.

It's fair to assume that anybody brought up by the teachers is evil and deserves to die, apart from the Hero Kang Han Soo who's the paragon of justice. And if by coincidence they weren't evil, their EXP will serve to defeat the true evil so they should be happy to sacrifice themselves heroically.

Double-page supporter
You know what This FFF Hero should go to one chinese cultivator series and his acting will go smooth and get good grade in that one. They don't judge character the same way.

Group Leader
@Ramip97
For some reason someone removed all the tags, so it's not identified as a longstrip anymore

I can't do anything because Mangadex still hasn't given me group leader role 😱

This is where I dropped the novel. His past rampages were understandable and had reason but this one wasn’t. The author just turned him into a character who kills and doesn’t think. I’ll stick with the manhwa though.

I support the mc all the way. When the mc first reincarnated into the current world world he is in: A girl almost killed him thinking he was a noob. If he wasn't strong enough, he would have died immediately as he arrived in the world. That basically means, the world follows the rule of survival of the fittest: do or die. I am angry at the examiners for putting his graduation on hold. Why should the mc care about the sword's secret, when his goal is not to become a ominiscient being. He just wants to go home. The people in the world are basically NPCs in a game because they can be reset.
1. Do not think of the people as if they are real because they are programmed by the examiners.
2. As a reference to cobra kai; strike first strike hard no mercy. Do we know if the elf king has something up his sleeve because they are programmed by the examiners. So it is better safe than sorry.
3. Just give the mc a break. The mc has been trapped in another world for a long time so it could cause a lot of damage to his mind. Note: The mc is not a weeb like all of us. The mc just wants to go back to his world and doesn't care for all the mysteries and drama the fantasy world has to offer

i forget what chapter it was on when it got removed. did it skip a chapter or two?

Aggregator gang
ELEVEN YEARS WITHOUT INTERNET, AFTER AN ENTIRE JOURNEY OF PAIN.

Bruh I'd be pissed too. It's like when the RPG game starts overstaying its welcome so you just skip all the dialogue so you can beat it as fast as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread