FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 77

Has he just given up because before the things he did were remotely justifiable so he could think that was the best thing to do and he knew when he fucked up but now. Has... Has he gone crazy?

Dex-chan lover
@Your_Dino_Overlord Look, first off, the angels are the ones who trapped him in the first place, second any of the other "heroes" would ether have escaped, or are far enough and strong enough not to be that harmed
Also, knowing this world, the "heroes" most likely can respawn

Dex-chan lover
The dragon must love Choi. kissy kissy
Also, how do they see with their eyes closed?

@Superboi777 Didn’t they say they can leave? Like if they can respawn then there wouldn’t be an end to the festival so when the heroes do die, they’ll just go back to earth. Mc thinks that he can also go back home but he’s greedy and that’s why he’s just killing without a care to get the most benefits. After all, only 3 people are needed to get the final rewards in the festival, (unless I’m wrong and it wasn’t 3)

@ReRead actually MC knows he won't go back after this, he was already pissed because of that, after seeing the "heroes" enjoying themselves he decided to enjoy it his own way...

@ReRead I can't remember, it's either 3 or 4. Regardless, he is trying to kill all but one extra participant, so that he can then finish all of them off at once & claim the prize solely for himself.

Let me try to summarise this so far:

Before he got summoned to another world, he was perfectly content with his life. He saw himself as a victim to kidnapping when brought to another world and just went with "All of this will be over if I just finish this" and bear through it for 10 years.

Only to be pissed for needing to restart again but the next time, he just speedrun through it and after each speedrun, he got better and better. Finally, he passed and is now participating in the carnival for some skills (I think).

As far as I remember he justifies his actions with "Early bird gets the worm" (I am sorry if I didnt word this correctly) which means he did all of this to gain advantage over others in the carnival.

I am the type who justify evil if its necessary for the greater good and I can see and kinda justify his actions before the carnival but not after.

Group Leader
falcon punch, working everytime
PS: if was me, i'd try to remove all divinity from archangel-chan then feed her miasma just to see if she'd turn into something like a fallen angel :3

@fireball89 you are not wrong but festival is organized for students from different
"classes"
and it happens every 4(earth years) for all graduated heroes
Hail Righteous Demon King of MAX rank

Dex-chan lover
@fireball89 mc was already rather desenticized during the second run, after learning that the whole world is just a simulation. only reason he didn't go totally crazy was that he still thought he could pass. his actions are totally justified in the carnival, as he now sees no other way out than to break the system. i really like seeing an mc just refusing to follow non-sensical rules. and who knows if anyone in that carnival actually dies for real.

i mean you shaft this poor man over and over , and he fights it every-time eventually he's gonna give you the shaft.

@Superboi777 :) hay so thats not what I'm saying. My dude is this going to make it so he can pass in the eyes of the instructors is he doing the right thing obviously not. He used to be like oh shit they aren't going to like this but now he just does whatever without thinking how this will actually affect his chances of passing. It doesn't matter what the angles did to him or that the heroes can respond what matters is that the teacher thinks that he is a good person for doing what he did and killing what the world sees as "right" isn't it.

Supporter
I’m gonna say this counts as self defense

@wakanana I think to poison her? Didn’t he kill the mermaid by kissing her so he could level up?

Dex-chan lover
feels like hes found some loop hole in the game when he did that, since like op is a speedrunning chad and has no time to waste

Always great. Let's see if he finally obtains info about the cursed holy sword from the dragon. The kiss for extracting divinity is always a nice touch.

Users who are viewing this thread