FFF-Class Trashero

Ever read a isekai where the MC goes along with everyone and everything even if everyone is a complete bastard? And you tell yourself why the hell is the MC such a doormat when he's so strong... Well this is the opposite of that and the sense of fulfillment from watching arrogant idiots getting their just dew is completely satisfying.

You can always count on some edgelord lauding this dickhead to be the greatest thing since sliced bread in the comment section.

I think he's poorly written personally, he has zero depth as a character, still the same asshole as he always was, just more powerful.

Fed-Kun's army
It IS just a bit odd that 2 groups are popping up with 150 when luminous scans is on 149 and has been translating consistently for a while now.

chapter 152
he has to fight the demon king when he has no penalty (he killed both prince and her)

Hi editor, hope you are ok; you see, in the webnovel the valkyries are
combat robots sent by the first hero to invade
Earth. Think of them as military versions of the one robot-maid our hero had, but without personalities.

Dex-chan lover
I've read past where the manga is in LN and the manga does leave out some content, but you're a crazy person to bash the manga.
Indeed I am and it's far beyond my tastes, which says something.

After acquiring the priestess lost all interest, mc is just too insufferable, I get the game was rigged and everything is set up to make him mad, but the way he acts is only appealing to really insecure 10yo brats.

Double-page supporter
Indeed I am and it's far beyond my tastes, which says something.

After acquiring the priestess lost all interest, mc is just too insufferable, I get the game was rigged and everything is set up to make him mad, but the way he acts is only appealing to really insecure 10yo brats.
Opinions vary. A 10 year old wouldn’t even properly understand this story.

Double-page supporter
That's why it's so simple, can pick random chapter and you're all set with the story. Don't need to start from the beginning, it's made for people with attention span of a fruit fly.
That patently untrue. You’re just being contrary. As such, talking with you is a waste of time.

readers, this story is entertaining and it is a parody of IseKai tropes. If that sounds good you’ll enjoy this. Naturally the light novel has more content and such. But I found the manga explains some things better. I read both.

Users who are viewing this thread