Fiancée Be Chosen by the Ring - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Evening Party That Started It All

Dex-chan lover
Charity project... hope he doesn't get a hint of that comment.

Hmm,, i kinda confused at the ending. But this one is definitely has a potential to be a good series. Shoujo with fantasy setting that's not an otome game genre

Dex-chan lover
not bad, not bad. the art is quite nice. the girl is very pretty, I don't hate the guy. now the question is how many chapters will the author play out the whole "well they actually like each other but because it's a fraud engagement won't believe the other person actually has feelings' trope before allowing the plot to progress a little (at which point we get "why yes, we do love each other!" two pages before the end of the series.

Double-page supporter
She's pretty, good natured, open minded,

and she's stacked

The ring chose well. The only question is who falls in love for real first.

Aggregator gang
Yaay finally a genuine noble girl whose talent(?) And hoby isnt something "out of the world" and OP. I want my shoujo dose

I just realize somethinh, the male protag did not answer when the mc asked him if he was drunk, ithink he doesnt pick her randomly but he 'aimed' the ring at her

Dex-chan lover
Numbering in the three digits... if they had the same number of days in a year as on earth, that would mean at least three marriage proposals per day.
This man should explode.

Contributor
Nice sister, only worried about her (stupid) brother, instead of be jealous like a lot of others story.

Fed-Kun's army
In brightest day, in black... oh, you just chucked it out the window thinking "If nobody is picked, I can get out of this party."

I'm digging Luminox (who is much more my type than Felix) and Luna right now 🤣 I always have a soft spot for overbearing woman and frail looking man and they're hitting it quite well.

With Aurora being quite easy-going and Felix being so high-strung though this looks to be a promising read

Ugh... had to reread the last three pages several times because I couldn’t tell Felix and Luminox apart. I thought it was Luminox who got upset with Luna for bringing along the engagement documents. As a result, I thought my initial assumption that Luminox was Aurora’s brother was wrong and instead he was Luna and Felix’s brother. Then I realized Luminox was still in the room after Luna was pushed out of the room... and realized it was Felix who got upset with her overbearing behaviour. I then reread those last three pages, realizing my initial assumption was correct: Luminox was Aurora’s brother, not Luna and Felix’s.

Ugh... stupid same face syndrome... >_<‘

On a separate note... like what I’ve read so far. Based on the first chapter, this series seems promising. At least it’s not another ‘villainess’ Duke’s daughter series. :p

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this will be fun. Not so much for Aurora: she has become the prime target of the country's noblegirls for their poison, she just doesn't know that yet.

@welcome2atlantis @TomKeizer: I also think that it is on the lower end of the three digits. After all, too many that his liege will be royally pissed (he's still a knight). But even then a marriage interview every 3-5 days are TOO many, no wonder he's so tired of it!

Users who are viewing this thread