Fiend's Song - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

This arc was a bit of a letdown. There was so much chapters leading to the crime, but the revenge fell flat considering all the build-up.

If it was only a one-chapter build-up, fine a one-chapter revenge/moral.

Fed-Kun's army
This arc is building up to... the author's perspective on forgiveness told through his characters. While I can totally understand some people will dislike it because it defies the pattern built so far, I can also appreciate the subversion, because from what I see the spirit is still there: the would-be victim is left alive not because she's forgiven, but to make her suffer more.

Also because I practically read the arc in one go, so there's one more reason why I can enjoy it more. I don't have to wait for each build-up chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
I get the message and all that, but putting this kind of arc with heavy build-up and goody morale messaging without anything actually escalating in the end this early into serialization is just... sigh
I thought this manga was about revenge.
Forgiveness arc should be placed at least after 20 chapters imo.

:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
This arc is building up to... the author's perspective on forgiveness told through his characters. While I can totally understand some people will dislike it because it defies the pattern built so far, I can also appreciate the subversion, because from what I see the spirit is still there: the would-be victim is left alive not because she's forgiven, but to make her suffer more.

Also because I practically read the arc in one go, so there's one more reason why I can enjoy it more. I don't have to wait for each build-up chapters.
Seriously, I love the introspection in this chapter. Not something I expected from this manga

Users who are viewing this thread