Fight Class 3 - Ch. 81 - Round 81: Mad Man

Ok Jitae... I see what's going on. You're coping.
x15.png
Still, this is tough to witness.
IMG_20200916_021035.png

Well... the title of the chapter says it all.

Two things about Ji-tae that caught my attention:

1) The way he spoke about Maria.
IMG_20200923_084346.png

2) His self-loathing.
IMG_20200923_084433.png

The chapter cover is pretty fitting as well. There's a conflict between the real Jitae and the image he's forcing himself to project for others to see.

Also, this is peak dialogue. I don’t care what anyone says lol.
Screenshot_20200923-093835__01.jpg

In terms of his feelings: This is the first time he’s seen Maria murder someone (well he didn’t see it but it happened in front of him) , he’s finally seen just how far she’ll go. That’s scary for him.
He blames himself for everything because Maria had to save him and he couldn’t do it alone.
He blames himself for the death of young woong because if he was just able to defeat young woong then Maria wouldn’t have had to kill him.
And now he doesn’t know what’s going on.
He’s confused, he’s scared of Maria but he’s also feels hugely guilty. So he’s talking about how dangerous maria is because he’s subconsciously scared of her but he’s also apologising because he feels like once again, his lack of competence has resulted in bad things happening. He feels it’s his fault. Therefore, he feels so bad about himself that he’s genuinely sorry for being born. He’s not just a mad man.....he’s traumatised, depressed and in pain.

He literally just explained the whole persona in his mad rant.
nvm, she told him to say they were dating if anyone asked

Fed-Kun's army
was very serious because ji-tae's really messed up and maria's really in a bad state, but then this guy said "im with team rocket"
ADFAS i just realised ji tae said team rocket, lee is steelworks

Dex-chan lover
Hoowee what a doozy... The comments below summarise Ji-tae's situation much better than I could, so I won't bother.

This new character, Red Head tho, is starting to look like a very VERY hate-able gal. Which is not bad, total prick villains are good too. It'd just be nice if she wasn't entirely hate-able like the judo bully was before, although we haven't really seen her story at all right now. That being said, I get the feeling she won't be the Big Bad of this arc for some reason, or at least she won't fight Jiu Ji-tae. But I could be very wrong.

P.S. I wonder why Bob Sopp feels like he doesn't belong... maybe he's got some history al a tunnel
Edit: Red head is a woman also I called her Red hair, thanks @Sorrow_House

I wonder if he apologized to the woman.

This chapter is so weird/off/hard to read... I hope we see his true colors soon since I hope he really some part acts like another person...

Also: why didn't they stay?

Dex-chan lover
This really would've been so much better if we actually saw how the MC broke before he ended up so crazy. People are saying he's crazy cause what jsut happened but he was totally crazy before that so it's hard to say if he's just 'reacting' or if this incident itself traumatized him. And it's actually kinda annoying to not know. This is our MC and for this entire arc so far, we know nothing about his actual mental state. It's almost like he's become a side character.

Not going to lie. This Manhwa has no redeeming character so far. I find it really hard to actually follow and sympathize with anyone here.
It feels like everyone in this story sucks or is a piece of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread