Fight Class 3 - Ch. 83 - Round 83: Introspection

Fed-Kun's army
:( self inflicted, Maria applied the right pressure to crack him
Also so that's where Maria's instinct about Ji Eun comes from, she's got some skill ahahaha, it's nice to see it, but it would be nice if it were more than a sidejoke. Doesn't this mean she has potential

Read this Mahnwa in one go yesterday. Had to reflect on the sudden change in character. Frankly, until the written exam results came out there should have been a bit more normality in Mcs life. For one Maria should have just disappeared for a while after the street fight and leave the MC digging in his feelings. He should have been the best in the written exams it would have given us opportunities for more comedy reactions with his class regarding how they look at him plus the fight with the sambo guy popping up making them respect him more. As soon as summer started Maria should have appeared with information about the Tunnel. In the meantime, MC should have learned from the journalist that his father is the one behind the Fighting Organization. When Maria would appear he would share the info with her behind the organization making her flip the switch also returning to her old ways beating him up so badly as to show his current self can't make a difference and after with him on the floor show him a picture of his Sister a bit older. We see her way too less for the Mc to build mental instability just from Maria and surroundings pushing him. Then this Tunnel Arch should have started. We should have seen his face starting to build up to his current expressions with a couple of chapters before he went all Vale Tudo Joker on us. Maria Showed an emotional side of her worrying about MC's life hopefully this will make her realize what she turned him into and help him recover as it is of her interest that he is sane also as fighter that wins from outsmarting as well as technical until he gets phisically stronger and not suicidal. I do think we will have a an Mc with double personality after this Arch is over.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly could have never predicted all of this, but i'm really glad about the turn of events. Looking forward to the rest.

People who keep saying his transformation is too much have seriously never felt true despair and rage.
Every person can become like this, just takes the right ammount of bad things in the correct order to make them despair and for that despair to tapp into the buried rage of a past violent experience.
He is hitting rock bottom, no hope, no friends to help, only thing he has in his mind is vengance even if it costs him everything.
Good news is he can only go up from there.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. Xd

-MC desperate to find his sister
-MC will do whatever even if it was fighting (something he hates)
-After breakdown in chapter 72 of why he was weak when he needed power the most (to find sister)
-Maria are not exactly a good mentor as well (mentally)
and other stuff stacked making pushing the MC to sort of psycho ish condition, it's good direction tbh, it's not the usual MC making a lot of friend in fight class and they help him with his mental issue
The MC only close friend is maria while others are just acquaintance, it's fun to finally see that with wrong friend/environment it could fuck MC to this extent

Man, this guy must be on all the steroids lol

Honestly his mental condition makes a lot more sense if you consider he's taking PEDs too

@VENU5 I mean not really how would jiu ji tae face his monster martial arts prodigy of an father while being an crackhead. I honestly can’t see it he’d probably get dropped from one punch lol. Not to mention Maria would literally beat the shit of him for doing that because that’s her partner.

Users who are viewing this thread