Fight Class 3 - Ch. 86 - Round 86: Preparation

Double-page supporter
Joined
May 11, 2020
Messages
667
@CommonTruth well. lot of screen times was dedicated to school cast till we almost forget about the mc. so maybe the author make him crazy as fast as possible to make it memorable

i still don't get why they still let him live with the shit jiu ji tae pull. like the fuck? should have beat him up. treat him like slave, then just unleash him at the ring. those guys are to nice for outcast
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 22, 2018
Messages
2,330
@wewedamdam
Nah, the other guys would’ve put our boy down in a heart beat if not for their boss feeling bad for his overwhelmingly clear lack of sanity. Just cuz a person lives in a savage location doesn’t mean they HAVE to be savages as well. That’s always a choice
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
244
Jumped from a single-digit chapter to chapter 85. And I'm glad I did, seems like I would've wasted my time getting to know the school cast and the MC's underdog personality only for all of it to be thrown out the window.

I'll keep reading because the way I see it anything before 85 is a waste of time; the way the MC is and where he is now is the new plot the author decided to adopt. So I'll read it like it's the beginning of the manhua.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Messages
1,744
two gripes.


1. why is Ji Tae convinced to fight in this death match for Lee? for money? I guess we just gotta assume he needs money for Maria's hospital bills. and assume the fight class salary he got is not enough.

2. so Da Hye....is just gonna deal with Ji Tae like he's some lost dog? didnt she had the fear put in her eyes by him? even with Lee around, she should be expected to reel back and be scared into being in the same room as Ji Tae. also is he not worried for her Unnie? why isnt she mad at that yet?

actually 3 gripes...

3. Why the hell is Lee enabling Ji Tae by letting him beat them up? what kind of therapy bullshit is this? Ji Tae can get carried away and not just beat them but kill them if he wants to.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top