Fight Class 3 - Ch. 86 - Round 86: Preparation

Fed-Kun's army
@CommonTruth well. lot of screen times was dedicated to school cast till we almost forget about the mc. so maybe the author make him crazy as fast as possible to make it memorable

i still don't get why they still let him live with the shit jiu ji tae pull. like the fuck? should have beat him up. treat him like slave, then just unleash him at the ring. those guys are to nice for outcast

Dex-chan lover
@wewedamdam
Nah, the other guys would’ve put our boy down in a heart beat if not for their boss feeling bad for his overwhelmingly clear lack of sanity. Just cuz a person lives in a savage location doesn’t mean they HAVE to be savages as well. That’s always a choice

Jumped from a single-digit chapter to chapter 85. And I'm glad I did, seems like I would've wasted my time getting to know the school cast and the MC's underdog personality only for all of it to be thrown out the window.

I'll keep reading because the way I see it anything before 85 is a waste of time; the way the MC is and where he is now is the new plot the author decided to adopt. So I'll read it like it's the beginning of the manhua.

Users who are viewing this thread