Fight Class 3 - Ch. 86 - Round 86: Preparation

Dex-chan lover
This is a fucking hilarious chapter lmao. It might be me but even the scene where Hogul says "Just let him beat us up it's faster" was funny to me. The best one was when Hogul straight-faced overshared "I have no interest in Sunny Jaa I want a woman with skinny ankles" like mate nobody asked lkfjasdkjsdfa

Also I was about to say how dramatic this whole deathmatch thing was where they have Hogul chained to the table with this GIANT ASS CLEAVER, then I realised that the cleaver was probably there because of the factories and the steelwork (pun intended) happening there

KasaiTakeda828B.jpg

whoops i leaked the fight

Fed-Kun's army
@shinratensei16 Oh gomenasai :< so that's why it's on 92 sorry i can't understand korean when i visited the raw source

Also Thank You for the Translate <3 Keep it up.

My new theory is that the writer is trapped in a really shitty contract that would screw them over of they backed out on this, so that are just making it as batshit insane/terrible as they can in the hopes that the publisher will back out instead. Really the only thing that makes sense at this point.

Great chapter and wtf he started beating them bro it’s funny and sad to see our cinnamon roll turned into a monster which is great development due to the amount of stress he’s been put under unlike other Mcs where they’re just unrealistic

Group Leader
This is great. I hope that he stays this way, and for the final battle with his father he will just fucking shoot him a bunch of times with a gun and that will be the end of it.

@Fostrrrr ok yeah i remembered that wrong, i still dont feel like that initial break (pre-break?) Was earned. I dont know, generally if all i can do is laugh at a characters mental break because of how sudden it is, then i dont think its well written.

@mylastchance89 yeah i remembered that wrong. But i still think that the break should have happened in the tunnel. That was much more compelling. It made sense he was having a breakdown because of the circumstances. There wasnt good buildup to the first break. Maybe if his dialog was better it would have been better to me.

Group Leader
@kaitouk166
Oh gomenasai :< so that's why it's on 92 sorry i can't understand korean when i visited the raw source

It's ok. Just be careful next time. We don't want readers to get the wrong idea about our work or to think we're behind the official release after it took us so much work to catch up.

Supporter
Just binged this series. I really enjoyed it, would've recommended it as a top fighting manga (or manhua, I guess). But suddenly dropping the school setting and cast for this new tunnel setting and cast, on top of a total personality swap for our protagonist, has been a complete downgrade in every way. I guess I'll stick with it for now in the hopes that it pays off and we get back to what this series used to be good at, but it's a bummer to see something so good go downhill.

@Commontruth The school cast didn’t go anywhere though. The purpose of this arc was for Maria and jiu ji tae to go to the fight club so jiu ji tae can get more experience so he’ll be able to win next semester in the fight class. Things did not go to plan however and Maria ended up in the hospital. Jiu ji tae still went to the fight club he is at now for more experience. After this is over he goes back to school being the strongest in the fight class, so he can go to fight class 3.

Users who are viewing this thread