Fight Class 3 - Ch. 88 - Round 88: Painkiller

Fed-Kun's army
Come on end it and jump to ended school break then come back to School already...

Dex-chan lover
His taunt "Eyeball, Eyeball" made me laugh xD
But man, so many of them are quite broken...

MC had an extremely mental large shell that was blocking the character his father had instilled in him. I don't remember well but this guy's father must of done to him a lot more than just taking his sister. There is definitely a mental block this kid was under until now that still hasn't been explained. The whole fighting world ate at the shell likely how his father planned it was just in the kid himself and it was only a question of time. When he comes back to school he will likely under go surgery to hide all the skin scars at least.

The story is still missing the fathers likely closest "enemy" that in someway or another has assisted the kid in the beginning The Dumbledorian of this story in order to later get to the MCs
father.

Fed-Kun's army
nice, cha so wol insight. she's naturally a masochist and a ruthless fighter.
gotta say it's sad that he is stopping here and there to be like "can i end now" and everyone's going "no, kill the man", that he's constantly asking dirtbags if he's weird for being like them in order to survive their shit. he's gotta decide for himself how to fight. that's probably why maria breaks joints and fights dirty though; if theyre fully disabled they aren't dead but the fight is over. i mean she kills when her debilitating attacks don't work (or maybe she killed a lot in the ring but obviously she cant in school but anyway). which is the situation ji-tae is in right now... he's gonna have to make a choice: kill the guy or really mess him up so he cant even move. he won't enjoy either one

Fed-Kun's army
@Lucifer yeah it was kind of abrupt. the emotional toil was building up in him which i was fine with, he was going to crack at SOME point. but the whole "there's an underground gang" seems like something the author either added later or just didn't give it the foreshadowing it needed. i know a lot of the characters are shown to be related to this whole abandoned factory, but it's weird that no one hinted at this thing physically existing in their own city at all. it wouldve been nice if ji-tae read about an incident somewhere on the news or a rumour went around, or some kind of exposition like if he was walking home late one day and someone says "hey don't loiter in this area, it's not safe because of those factory kids" and just a couple of snippets like that would've settled it. and there's the fact that kang yuri found nothing too. there were hints about school kids being related to one another somehow, but nothing on this actual setup

@Heap it was mentioned by the black hair guy that Ji-tae fought in the streets. After refuting his win, and I am paraphrasing, he told Maria to go to the Tunnel if she wanted something morbid.

When will he get his sanity back? I’m getting a little bored of this psychotic break arc.

Double-page supporter
@Budhha That's a good ass point, and looking at the trauma he faced from his father he probably blocked a lot of stuff out making him an unreliable narrator.

Also of the MC kills for fun and not straight up self defense he won't be able to go back to his old life 100% So he's definitely just gonna incapacitate the guy right here.

Contributor
People should have gotten it by now what is happening with Jiu-ji-Tae, he has fallen in the same pit of pure despair Maria was in when she first rolled in the academy, he is as edgy as she was before she suffered a huge loss against Class 3.

Maria was forced to bottle up her issues, instead of actually recovering from them. Jiu-ji-Tae's character arc is how to overcome the same issues without bottling them, to also save Maria on the way.

Dex-chan lover
damn i can't bear to watch my boy like this, Ji Tae get a hold of yourself!!
thanks for the chapter.

Long wait but it was fucking worth it. Some nice little insights on how sowol lost her leg. A fight scene that somehow keeps you guessing on who could come out on top after one guy was kicked up and down the pit. ji-tae just being his best self.
I just wonder how the other two in the tunnel trio are known. They must be a cut above the rest of the gangs to make it to fight class.

Users who are viewing this thread