Fight Class 3 - Ch. 92 - Round 92: Outrage

Group Leader
When Bomi says to Ji Tae if he knows how it feels to be weak, it seems he's seriously shaken up by that. Probably because he was once in the same position as her, and hearing her words made him realize how much he's changed.

Also look at him drooling, man. Our boy needs a hug.

Last edited:
Would someone kindly be able to give me a really quick rundown on how the mc became like this again? I can't remeber anything before the fight he has with the twins and i don't really have the spare time to re-read everything back over. Thanks

Would someone kindly be able to give me a really quick rundown on how the mc became like this again? I can't remeber anything before the fight he has with the twins and i don't really have the spare time to re-read everything back over. Thanks
mc was running around alleys with Maria fighting randoms to gain 'experience', he fights Yung-gu in that fight he gets instinctively uses a kyokushin move on yung, this makes Maria have flashbacks about how similar he is to his father and how its the same skill that made her father accept his father into his jiu jitsu school which eventually led to all her family dying, she has a horrible trauma response/PTSD episode, mc get his nose broken but also knocks Yung down a peg, but instead of stopping the fight Maria as a trauma response curses him and calls him pathetic, he gets shocked he gets further beaten down and ends up in the hospital. He dreams about his sister and how weak and helpless he was before and how Maria still thinks he's weak. He has a mental breakdown then loses sanity. In an incident in the tunnels Maria gets seriously injured and he further dips into insanity.

Last edited:
Man I never thought of displaying complete emptiness with drool but when I saw it I recognized it with all it's tiring and life ending shades

mc was running around alleys with Maria fighting randoms to gain 'experience', he fights Yung-gu in that fight he gets instinctively uses a kyokushin move on yung, this makes Maria have flashbacks about how similar he is to his father and how its the same skill that made her father accept his father into his jiu jitsu school which eventually led to all her family dying, she has a horrible trauma response/PTSD episode, mc get his nose broken but also knocks Yung down a peg, but instead of stopping the fight Maria as a trauma response curses him and calls him pathetic, he gets shocked he gets further beaten down and ends up in the hospital. He dreams about his sister and how weak and helpless he was before and how Maria still thinks he's weak. He has a mental breakdown then loses sanity. In an incident in the tunnels Maria gets seriously injured and he further dips into insanity.
Thank you very much! It's starting to come back to me a bit now

Well it's really fcking good I hope they will keep uploading and translate this ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread